ima kill myself fuk it

Amiyumi

Sorry shyguynick, I did go on about religon again, even worse, I misread what happened as a result. :(

I'd better not say anything else, just an apology. But Dreamer_15 is right.

You'll look back on this, just give it time.

FlirtyandDirty

cutefluffykitten said:
I did NOT say it was a cure...its a way of coping....it helps get through a day and its as simple as .........looking at good even though you are in pain...its not easy...but it is as simple as changing an outlook on yourself and life.

Hope that made more sense, :D

I did NOT say that you were advocating it as it as cure, and I agree that in normal situations, positive thinking can help. I am testimony myself to that fact. But all I am saying, and you surely have to agree as you have been there yourself, when you are feeling so low that you think of death, you cannot think positive. No matter how hard you try, your pain will take over. You have to feel better about the situation that you are in, before you can feel better about the world.

Anyways, am not trying to have a debate on this. We obviously see things differntly. Enjoy that sun. :D

Dreamer_15

hey fluffy, thanks alot for that link i just bookmarked it, those videos are so nice and calming, and deffinately motivating. and i'll be doing my work experience in a couple of weeks so i think that link would really help me to enjoy it the best i can. thanks again :)

shyguynick155

man i hate this i love your support but thrs no hope 4 me theres still hope for yall and Bornagain doesnt believe in God so thats his opinion i hope there is a God just wait years and when we die we will find out what the after life is until now life is about haveing fun and making new friends......as for me theres no fun and so little friends this is our fate so you must learn to live with it even if its a fate that suck i wanted to commit suicide but i cant because of my mom i love her but even so she dont let me go out.....i always dreamed about being another person with a different personality but no this is me so fuk it thanx ima go and wait to die............................... :( :arrow: :evil: evil thoghts, devil thoughts

shyguynick155

yea she da only one dat knows and shes overprotective wuts the use anyways she always wins i hate myself and this life that God gave me fuck it its what ever now im just going to wait 60 more years alone in the darkness til i die but theres still hope for yall i ve died trying.........bye

shyguynick155

i know how it feels man i never got glances from girls before in my entire life so fuck it its what ever now im still young for this shit........my mom just dont let me i cant abandon her and i hate life becuase i was born different than most people so it dont matter sometimes i wish i wasnt even born who would love a man like me....no one my fate is to just live and servive tol i die this is true all i do is go to school and just come home and stay locked up in my roon maybe on the computer, or sleepin most of the time.....i ve talked to girls on my space but when they saw me in person they ignored me and you dont know how much that shit hurts..........i guess they only want guys that are better looking who can compete with that i hate it i wish i could die right now theres no use in it.......people are people life is what you make it.........bye thanx