I'm winning!

LostViking

So I haven't been around for ages, and people might not remember me. But I'm now a new and improved viking. Started medication (cipralex) a while ago now, and things are truly turning around. The anxiety is still there, but I have far more control over it, and find myself able to actually stand up to my fear and tell it to sod off. As for the depression, well, haven't had a single bad day for the past 6 months. Hell, tomorrow I'm off to see if I can't find a job, and I'm not overly worried about having to talk to people.

The downside is of course that my life is now quite a mess, and there's so much to clean up. I imagine it's a bit like surviving a war. So much damage has been done, and close to everything has to be rebuilt from scratch. But it's truly over, and you can finally get to work without worrying about when the next bomb will drop on your head.

I'm also aware how annoying "feel good" stuff like this can be, but I felt I had to post to prove I didn't jump off a bridge, I got better ::p:

So keep going folks, there's hope.

Devrium

That's wonderful news! and I don't think it's annoying at all, It's really nice to hear encouraging story's like this. It gives the rest of us some hope that things can and will get batter ^^ So thanks for sharing! And good luck with everything and welcome back too I guess xD