I'm tired

TreeBones

I'm just tired of this life. I'm not depressed right now or anything I just wish that my life was normal or normaler (Which, I know, is not a word,).. more fulfilling I suppose. Most of all I'm tired of not knowing anyone and not being known, (known for real, not known as the "quiet one" or not known at all )

I feel like a ghost.

MikeyC

What are you wanting out of life? Pursuing your interests is a good way to make your life more fulfilling for you. :)

TreeBones

What are you wanting out of life? Pursuing your interests is a good way to make your life more fulfilling for you. :)

I'm not sure, I don't think I really asked myself that exact question before :thinking: hmmm. And yes, I think that would be something that would make life more fulfilling, I just don't know what I'm really interested in. aha

Quietguy11

I feel the exact same way. When I do force myself into a social situation, it never turns out good, because I feel out of place, and out of sync with everyone there. What helped me was finding what I am passionate about and pursuing it. For me it's anime, manga, and drawing. I love those three things, and I don't have to socialize in person to enjoy them. If there's something you enjoy, get good at it. We as people don't have to necessarily be socially conformed in order to enjoy life. But I realize at the same time that - that can only go so far. Sometimes we need to be recognized and appreciated as individuals. That is hard to do whenever we are trapped inside a shell all the time.

MikeyC

I'm not sure, I don't think I really asked myself that exact question before :thinking: hmmm. And yes, I think that would be something that would make life more fulfilling, I just don't know what I'm really interested in. aha
Well, have a think about what you're after in life, and maybe you'll want to pursue that direction in the near future. :)

TreeBones

I feel the exact same way. When I do force myself into a social situation, it never turns out good, because I feel out of place, and out of sync with everyone there. What helped me was finding what I am passionate about and pursuing it. For me it's anime, manga, and drawing. I love those three things, and I don't have to socialize in person to enjoy them. If there's something you enjoy, get good at it. We as people don't have to necessarily be socially conformed in order to enjoy life. But I realize at the same time that - that can only go so far. Sometimes we need to be recognized and appreciated as individuals. That is hard to do whenever we are trapped inside a shell all the time.

I love anime! I would have to say though If I ever wanted to get good at something It would be an instrument, I'm learning guitar right now but am impatient when it comes to it, I have a mentality like "You need to be perfect right now!" Anyway if I do learn eventually I can make people feel the way I feel when I listen to music. I'm glad you've found something you love that makes life more livable:). trapped is a good word to describe it.

ukmale

Same here I want out of life most of the time I can never get better I was born broken so never will be right only 24 but can't see me living till I'm 40 life is full of stress let downs and disappointments I really can't be bothered to live as a shell of a man that will never be fixed its degrading being a bloody alive really truly is

TreeBones

Same here I want out of life most of the time I can never get better I was born broken so never will be right only 24 but can't see me living till I'm 40 life is full of stress let downs and disappointments I really can't be bothered to live as a shell of a man that will never be fixed its degrading being a bloody alive really truly is

I was about to give you some uplifting, bull**** advice that I myself wouldn't take but, let's not. it seems like I do that a lot, give good advice but never take it myself. But I do believe that it's not all bad and not all hopeless. =)

Quietguy11

I love anime! I would have to say though If I ever wanted to get good at something It would be an instrument, I'm learning guitar right now but am impatient when it comes to it, I have a mentality like "You need to be perfect right now!" Anyway if I do learn eventually I can make people feel the way I feel when I listen to music. I'm glad you've found something you love that makes life more livable:). trapped is a good word to describe it.

Discovering my artistic side, and love for Japanese animation/comics really gave me a sense of belonging to some degree. I feel good every time I finish an anime series or finish reading a manga until the end, it's like a sense of accomplishment every time I finish them and move on to the next. But if it wasn't for drawing I would have never taken the interest as much as I did. Drawing anime just increased my desire to watch and read it. And I know a lot of people may think that anime isn't fulfilling, but to me it is, for me it really gets me familiarized with how each character lives their life, what hardships and struggles they go through, and how they overcome those problems. A good anime movie that I really liked was The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. My avatar actually comes from one of the male leads in the movie (Chiaki.) It's about leaping through time, as the name encases, but is realistic life-style wise in many ways. It's just fun to watch these characters living out ordinary to unique lives the way real people do every day. Except what really gets me into the characters in an anime is their personalities, and how they function socially. I know they are only animated characters, but they really give off a human feel as they are inspired from humanity.

TreeBones

Discovering my artistic side, and love for Japanese animation/comics really gave me a sense of belonging to some degree. I feel good every time I finish an anime series or finish reading a manga until the end, it's like a sense of accomplishment every time I finish them and move on to the next. But if it wasn't for drawing I would have never taken the interest as much as I did. Drawing anime just increased my desire to watch and read it. And I know a lot of people may think that anime isn't fulfilling, but to me it is, for me it really gets me familiarized with how each character lives their life, what hardships and struggles they go through, and how they overcome those problems. A good anime movie that I really liked was The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. My avatar actually comes from one of the male leads in the movie (Chiaki.) It's about leaping through time, as the name encases, but is realistic life-style wise in many ways. It's just fun to watch these characters living out ordinary to unique lives the way real people do every day. Except what really gets me into the characters in an anime is their personalities, and how they function socially. I know they are only animated characters, but they really give off a human feel as they are inspired from humanity.

that's interesting, I know what you mean, if only life were really like that. it's funny because I thought you're avatar was familiar but I never seen it, I'll have to watch it sometime. Mine is from Howl's Moving Castle, which is probably one of the most mainstream anime's but I love Hayao Miyazaki movies, they're so pure and just take me back to when I was little. Spirited away is another one of my favorites. Anime can be fulfilling but a lot of the times I'm just jealous, hahahaha, but that goes for any good tv really.

Last edited:

Richey

well, when I reached 26, I felt like I had heard every song in music and tv shows just felt the same for me. everything felt a bit groundhog day. that is more than inevitable as you get older, but only if you are doing the same things you did ten years ago.

If you don't venture into new hobbies or lifestyles then you'll just feel like every day is the same old thing. Especially if you always live in the same area.

LA-girl

Wouldn't you have a lot of privacy with SA?:thinking:

I'm not really in here because of SA. That is not what is bothering me. I'm bothered because I'm in a situation I can't get out of, which means I am never left alone. I'm constantly bothered and misunderstood (intentionally or not) and for some reason people choose not to believe me, and I'm the tye of person who close to never tell a lie. ALso I am bothered because I have chronic fatigue that in periods makes me almost unable to get out of bed. And the combo of the two are quite unbearable. It's a nightmare that leaves me quite paralyzed and unmotivated. If I have a setback or relapse, the other situation will get 100 times worse, every time, which is the last thing I need in order to get back up as soon as I can. Also people try to read my chronic fatigue as being mentally insane or something. I feel like I've had enough. The more I explain, the worse it gets. It's like if I say something, they interpret it as if I said the completely opposite. So I'm sure they must either be 100 percent retarded or they do it 100 percent on purpose to make my life a living hell. I'm just a big questionmark most of the time. It's as if they are aliens or something, completely unable to understand me, interpret me correctly, even after spending over 2 years explaining misinterpretations). It could be they suffer from severe alzheimer's disease, becuse they keep repeating their misconceptions all the time, even after I have corrected them 20 times on that particular subject. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited:

Fighter86

Same here, tired of life. Tired of everything, everyone else really does have a life, more so then you think really. People are even talking or being with me as a matter of convenience only.