I'm sorry for posting so much

dannyboy65

I am sorry for posting so much. I just don't have anyone to talk to, I have no where to go. I have my life coach, yes, but I'm afraid if I tell him what goes on in my head he will think I'm crazy. I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems, I feel accepted here. Its just with my condition, all I want is acceptance. I am seeing the doctor next week but I'm scared I won't be able to hold out any longer.

All I hear is screaming in my head. They scream violent things and harass me non stop. My worst fear is the hospitals, if I go there I'm scared they won't let me out. I was already there once and they locked me in a white room under surveillance every hour of the day. All I had in there were the voices, no guests, just silence.

I can't go back and I feel that in the end I will be going back. I just have to face the cold truth. I am going insane.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It'll get better, man.

The worst thing you can do is isolate yourself, so post all you need to.

If you think it's too much, make a journal like some of the other users have. That way if anyone's bothered, it's their fault for going into your thread. :D

dannyboy65

I talked to my life coach for half an hour and it helped a lot still feel down but a lot better then I did 30 mins ago.