I'm back -- and with some new concerns!

MadCat

Hey guys. Maybe one or 2 will remember me, but every once in a while I'll come back on here just to spend some time talking about various things.

Today I'm just posting to say that I still have no friends in real life.

My biggest problem now awaits me. I've been slowly making a name for myself as a Trance producer, and I'm working on a track right now that I believe will be big, or at least, COULD be a big hit on the scene. That's not a problem, right? Well it is....

You see, I don't know HOW to make friends with people properly. I know before I can get my track signed with certain labels I need to build a reputation for myself, though I'm TOO SCARED to approach people. I am afraid to ask DJs if they'll play my track to give me some added exposure, get my name recognized out there more, etc.

It's a shame really, I'm really sad because I know I have potential and talent, but my inability to connect and build a decent name for myself holds me back.

So I guess this post is just a "QQ" post, sharing my random feelings today. Sometimes I wish I could have a RL friend, but in all honest I don't know how to be a good friend.

My dreams are ahead, what I really want to do, become a well recognized Trance producer, but it's not possible if I can't even talk to people in real life or too scared to ask people to help me.

/rant over

mrb

hmmmm good luck with all that mate hope it all works out for you , just go for it you might find as time goes on you might get more confident , if your thrown in the deep end ....

mrckc

Im sure there must be a reason why you have difficulty finding new friends..you gotta know what those reasons are first...

Scooter

Don't think about it as making friends, essentially it's not. Connections are not necessarily friends. If you want it badly enough then dont think, just act. It's the thinking that creates the problems!

I really wish you become Big! Because you deserve it.
Wouldn't it be great that someone from this forum would be famous?
I wish you alllll the best!
But it's really hard to make friends, I also think it's very hard,
I also wanna be big, I'm a singer, but I can't make friends, So this makes it very difficult to step into the big music business.
I just have a lack of social skills, the only thing we can do about it is practicing as much as possible, and try to ''stand out'' for yourself.
You are worth it!!!!
But if you ever get famous I would buy your track!
Good luck with everything :)

Btw have you ever tried a social skills training? Maybe it would help you out!

Or do you take meds??

xxx