If it was your last day on Earth...

Dr. Doom

hmmm...probably confess a few things to some people, perhaps do something illegal. I mean why not? Hasn't anybody woundered what it would be like to light a car on fire in front of a police station? Or maybe drop bowling balls off a sky scraper. It would probably be a pretty unproductive day.

geanlove

If a reliable source like Jesus or a Godsent Angel told me I was to pass in 24 hrs. 1st I would scream!!! then ask why? then cuss! then if I was sceduled to work call in miss school is a given too! then get some $ somehow & bar-b-q with my friends & a pastor lol. Getting into heaven is the name of the game! Probably just confess my secrets & thoughts without hurting anyone not trying to upset people just because I won't be around for the wreckage

Foxie913

I'll be busy dancing with joy that my lonely, empty, boring, loveless life would finally be over.

Duraldo

Probably go attempt to spend time with someone I care about, only to find out thats what they were doing, and I wasn't invited. Then the rest of the day wanting to blow my brains out, then bummed out to find out it was Aprils 1st and the world wasnt ending :p

ImNotMyIllness

I was thinking make passionate love or bask in the sun at the beach. Both great ideas...but, I think I would want to ride a bunch of roller coasters.

I'll settle for Sex and Roller Coasters. lol

I would book into a 5 star hotel with a really big swimming pool and swim all day.
Only stopping to be waited on for breakfast and lunch by the pool.:perfect: Bliss!

A Many Splendored Thing

Buy a plane ticket and visit a girl I've wanted to see for so long...

Or most likely giving up halfway to the airport and going 140+mph on the freeway listening to wanted until I either crashed or ran out of gas.

I want something that makes me feel alive but not anxious.

I'm just going to post this before I decide to delete it... Maybe one of these days I won't be such a loser.

Where did my confidence go. Or was it never there at all. :l