Identify with the film "The butterfly effect"

mndigi

Have you watched this film? It struck an emotional chord with me because it showed how things which happen in your childhood can shape your future. After watching it I wished I could go back to portions of my life which I didn't like, but unlike Ashton Kutcher not just change them, but live them again, this time in a better way. Like be more outgoing and be less sensitive to kids calling me names and all.

I think we, the members of this forum, should like this film.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I have seen it, and I really liked it. There are a lot things I really wish I could go back and change... but realistically, I think, going back in time would freak me out anyway. I'd probably stuff up...
I guess I should just look straight ahead and try to do as best as I can. Because we only have one shot at life, as cheesey as I make it sound.
Good film though.

Watched it. It was a good film. The ending was too depressing though. I've definitely fantasized about going back to change things lol, knowing what I know now. Another film I really identified with is Good Will Hunting.. But I got no clue why.. because I'm not a genius and the main character is not social phobic

NothingElseMatters

Have you watched this film? It struck an emotional chord with me because it showed how things which happen in your childhood can shape your future. After watching it I wished I could go back to portions of my life which I didn't like, but unlike Ashton Kutcher not just change them, but live them again, this time in a better way. Like be more outgoing and be less sensitive to kids calling me names and all.

i liked the film.i think it's ideas is to tell us to not dwell upon the past anymore cause there is nothing we can do to fix it no matter what.well that's what i got...

. Another film I really identified with is Good Will Hunting.. But I got no clue why.. because I'm not a genius and the main character is not social phobic

Good will hunting is one of my favourites.it's really inspiring