I would really enjoy....

sullyS1985

being hit by a mack truck right now the result is death but im not remembered as selfish like those that commit suicide.

mrb

sounds painfull ........ you sure thats what you really want ... listen to the song in my last post .......what are you really living for ...... sunscreen song

Lorraine Manca

but you dont want to be remembered as roadkill either! i hope you feel better soon. No feeling or state of mind is permanent. hang in there

Baby steps Sully, baby steps.....Just try and make it to the next morning....then the next evening....take 1 day at a time. No one knows what the next day will bring:)

SEAN!!!

Don't you dare think like that - i forbid you! Don't ever say anything like that or think like that again...
Its not worth it man.
Mail/message me if you wanna vent!

P.S. Don't worry 'bout it botherin' me. I wanna be a counsellor/psychotherapist so Im gonna have to listen to venting - its hard to bother me!

FOR REAL

Banned
dropdeadfred.jpg

Silvox Black

If you truly wish to embrace the great beyond, then I certainly hope you have thought this through. But know this, you shall be missed by many here.

sullyS1985

ya the roller coaster of life is constant and i just needed to realize im at the bottom of the hill.....or perhaps on my way to the bottom until things get better.

Ren Koutaisou

Why don't you play with dolphins instead? You might have fun and change your mind, then you can leave the water.

Unless you still feel bad, then you can stay in until they kill you.

sullyS1985

Why don't you play with dolphins instead? You might have fun and change your mind, then you can leave the water.

Unless you still feel bad, then you can stay in until they kill you.

certainly a great option as well....I enjoy the truck idea little more because it is instant and there wouldnt be an open casket meaning my relatives wouldnt see my pathetic ugly face in before i was burried.

sullyS1985

im not threatining shit. I am saying it would be nice to get hit by a truck or get in a car accident that killed me so I wouldnt have to pu up with this bullshit world. Im not sure i read anything about only being able to join a forum to get help and discuss happiness and fluffy lovely lives. I as in a depressio forum, depression involves having thoughts of suicide and the point of posting it on a forum is to get feed back and realize why it is irrational to think that way. There was no threat for suicide and getting pity wasnt my inention. Discussing what is on your mind is why these forums exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not threatining shit. I am saying it would be nice to get hit by a truck or get in a car accident that killed me so I wouldnt have to pu up with this bullshit world. Im not sure i read anything about only being able to join a forum to get help and discuss happiness and fluffy lovely lives. I as in a depressio forum, depression involves having thoughts of suicide and the point of posting it on a forum is to get feed back and realize why it is irrational to think that way. There was no threat for suicide and getting pity wasnt my inention you dumb shit. Discussing what is on your mind is why these forums exist.

That IS exactly what these forums are FOR!!! Sometimes this is the only place people can express there true thoughts and feelings to other people. They need to feel that they can do this in an environment where they can get support and not be misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noca

Banned
I told my therapist and psychiatrist that if there was a "cease to exist" button on their telephone, Id press it without even saying goodbye.

Im not actively suicidal, I just wish I didn't exist to begin with.