I will pray for you

OCDd

hello, how is everyone? i just started this thread to help people feel a little better and offer some support. if you post your name, or whatever you want and what you want me to pray for you for, i will pray to God whatever you want help with or anything. so just leave want you me to pray for and i will. i may not get to it right away, but i will check this like once a week, and pray for you guys in my next prayers. please note i will not pray if you ask for something stupid like for your next door neighbor to die or something, but anything else i will. hope you are all doing good, and God bless you! :)

Section_31

LOL coy.

Thanks OCD. Would you mind putting my name on your list?.

I figure we cam all use a little help. couldnt hurt :). And pray for yourself as well!

OCDd

Well, thanks for the offer, but being an atheist, that wouldn't really make me feel better. :)

thats fine, i can still pray for you...would you like me to? You should really give into him though he loves you no matter what, and he's there for you :)

OCDd

Hey. I'm an atheist but its always nice to think that someone cares. No need to pray for me, but you're doing a good job with this one. Well done. :thumbup:

ill do it anyways, everyone needs God, even Atheists, ill pray for you just in general then :)