i was really nervous today as did presentation but what happened after was strange.

I did my presentation early on this morning and i was so nervous, i stared at my sheet the whole time and was stuttering and it was horrible. I blanked out yet again, i heard myself saying the words but didn't understand what i was saying. I find it really hard to present even though it was only infront of a few groups. So i did my presentation and sat down got some lunch and headed to see my boyfriend, we were watching a bit of tv and suddenly i fell asleep..but i wasn't tired, then he woke me up and said i had fallen asleep but i couldn't remember falling asleep, we then sat chatting and i suddenly fell asleep again when i awoke i feel heavy and exhausted and felt kinda strange like i could go back to sleep but decided not too. I then got a headache and couldn't keep my eyes open. I had a good night sleep last night and woke up at a reasonable time (no earlier than i would if i didn't have an exam) and i felt fine on my way to my presentation...could what happened be due to the anxiety and stress and my body just becoming overwhelmed by it all, its never happened before and i am slightly worried.

paintedblue

Its possible. Maybe all the nervousness or anxiety before and during the presentation left you drained of your energy, though I'm not a doctor so no sure if that's how it works. I've read somewhere though that anxiety can be physically draining, and given you've done a presentation which you were nervous for it left you feeling tired afterward.

MikeyC

You can be physically drained after a bout of anxiety like that, but to randomly fall asleep and not remember it? That isn't necessarily normal, I think. If you're worried, see a doctor about it.

i feel fine now, yeah I researched up on it, basically probs was that! i'm more relaxed today than yesterday so its good :)