I want to die

lonely_world

I'm so sorry for posting this, but I need help. I've been horribly depressed lately, i'm always alone, and i'm scared to know what the future is going to be for me. My brother wants me to move back to New York, but i'm already settled here in Oregon, and anyways, he's in a psychiatric center, and he's my only family. I don't want to feel like this anymore; i'm way too alone, i'm always afraid of social situations, and will it ever get better? Yeh, I can go out there and try, but I always am rejected because I never fit in, i'm always too quiet and people think i'm weird. All I do lately is cry and sleep. I do talk to my neighbor once in awhile, but other than that I have noone to talk to. I've come up with a plan to end my life, but I go back and forth with the idea. Please tell me i'm out of my mind to want to poison myself with Antifreeze. I do not want ANYONE to get ideas over this post, I am sick and I need help, don't you dare do anything to yourselves!

aldebe

Most of the hippopotamus amphibius never gets feck their entire life because only one strong man does...

We say, every man or woman will have at least 1 partner..! I guarantee this, you will find her/ him

Never say" ok try next one" Do that one..

Don't masturbate....!!! This is important..! If you don't, your body will push you to find the girl, it will be out of your control.. You will have to approach to a girl, you will be nice to her, lie to her etc..!

dzerklis

aldebe said:
Don't masturbate....!!! This is important..! If you don't, your body will push you to find the girl, it will be out of your control.. You will have to approach to a girl, you will be nice to her, lie to her etc..!

lol thats an interesting idea. unfortunately (or fortunately) its far from truth. without social skills and with lots of social stress, it wont matter how long u will have been keeping yourself from masturbing. for a social phobic, its at least 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times easier to masturbate than to approach anyone =D

Y

So do i. I can totally relate to you. Just wanted to say :/, maybe thatll make you feel better, you are not alone my friend.

I too think of killing myself a lot, im in such a fucked up situation right now that the only way out of this semms death to me. But i love my parents too much to upset them. And i dont wanna be forever known as a "loser" who couldnt take it and killed himself. Plus i believe in God and suicide is a big sin.

Anyway i wish the best for you :)

jayo

Lonely World
Don't be so harsh on yourself.
Accept where you are at this point in time and push forward.
Maybe take some swimming lessons or get into a running group.
Get onto a bike, breath in some fresh air...things will improve.
J

sidney

imagine that someone is thinkin ur weak and wants u to take ur life wudnt u want to show them that their wrong and that ur strong and can go on?? wudnt u want to prove that u can do things they dont think ur capable of?
keep thinking like a fighter and push thru
also, if sum1 said to u they want to kill themselves wat advice wud u give them, wat would u say to put them off the idea, then take ur own advice. Please dont do this lots of us feel the same and we all need to stay strong :D

winnipegjets

lonely_world said:
I'm so sorry for posting this, but I need help. I've been horribly depressed lately, i'm always alone, and i'm scared to know what the future is going to be for me. My brother wants me to move back to New York, but i'm already settled here in Oregon, and anyways, he's in a psychiatric center, and he's my only family. I don't want to feel like this anymore; i'm way too alone, i'm always afraid of social situations, and will it ever get better? Yeh, I can go out there and try, but I always am rejected because I never fit in, i'm always too quiet and people think i'm weird. All I do lately is cry and sleep. I do talk to my neighbor once in awhile, but other than that I have noone to talk to. I've come up with a plan to end my life, but I go back and forth with the idea. Please tell me i'm out of my mind to want to poison myself with Antifreeze. I do not want ANYONE to get ideas over this post, I am sick and I need help, don't you dare do anything to yourselves!

Go to Church immediately. Remember that God loves you, and people there care about you and will help you.

Sillygrl

I've come up with a plan to end my life, but I go back and forth with the idea. Please tell me i'm out of my mind to want to poison myself with Antifreeze. I do not want ANYONE to get ideas over this post, I am sick and I need help, don't you dare do anything to yourselves!

Notice how you tell us not to do anything to ourselves. Are you not just as important as us? Don't you dare do anything to harm yourself. You are irreplaceable.

“In the world you will have trouble but take courage for I have conquered the world.” (Jesus Christ)

"even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." (Jesus Christ)

lonely_world

My parents have already been dead for atleast 15 years now. The only one I have left is my brother, but he will be strong. This just wasn't the life for me, maybe there will be another, maybe not. Who knows what happens.

SocialRetahd

Sue-eh-side would be a nice break from all of this shit, now wouldn't it?

God says so just accept the gift of life, no matter how bad it is, because it's a gift, not something owed to you.vBut having SA is like not being able to take your gift out of the packaging.

I was so hell bent on opening, that I ended up damaging my gift. My personality and emotions will never be the same.

Yeah we'll all be dead soon enough. Have you tried Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) yet? ACT won't cure your anxiety but it will help you deal with this puzzle we call life.