I WANT TO DIE...

Seriously i do...i hate my parents for creating me and giving me this stupid life. My mom should had aborted me...I hate this world..i am so unhappy and i will never be happy. I wish i had the guts to try to k il l myself again and that THIS TIME it can ACTUALLY WORK. No one will care if i die..i am A NOBODY...nobody loves me. I am so fuking depressed i can't take it anymore!!!

EVERYTHING. I have no family love...no friends...i am a nobody. I am depressed everyday, i hate myself, i hate being anxious all the time, i wear crappy clothes daily, i hate school, i can't concentrate and so on. My mom...I HATE HER AND MY DAD!!! My dad is the biggest as.shol.e in the world...you have no idea...they both ruined my young life. I am missing out on so many things...and i am a nobody. I am lost, i don't know anything...i am so stupid.

blue_circle

Dont give up!

Everyone knows the magnitude of their own problems, but the life maybe can be a test of your courage for living, for show yourself your own ressistance, maybe this be the goal of the life.

When you feel alone, and very hopeless, enjoy the little things of everyday, wich there will be in for sure hidden because of the fear to show the real face to wolrd.

enjoy the simple things of life. The world maybe have to learn to appreciate and show respect to life. But you dont control the world, but you can track your heart and your rational side too.

lonely_world

We all want to die when life is emotionally overwhelming, that is a totally natural feeling. But you are too young, and haven't even given life a chance yet. You hate your parents, I get that very much, but when you are finally out of the house, and on your own, how will you feel then? But as much as we say we hate our parents, we all have a need to have them in our lives. I've been without both my parents for almost 16 years now, and I would give anything to have them back. Being so young sucks, yes, but not having parents or family sucks even more! Smile, it will make you feel better. :D

4seasons said:
What happened that made you want to make this thread? What triggered all your anger?

I don't really know. My mom sent her granddaughter a dress and some other stuff to celebrate her 15 birthday...i asked for a sweet16 and they said no...its not fair. IF someone from her homeland wants something...they get it. Even one of my niece who is older than me whats like that she doesn't have to work because they give her everything(she said it with an arrogant tone, basicly saying that she is better than)... my mom sends her money for her to take the transportation to go to her college........MY MOM gives them everything and i live in the US with my parents and i don't get shyt...i am forced to work and even working i don't have enough money for myself. I still wear crappy clothes and have no damn life.

lonely_world said:
We all want to die when life is emotionally overwhelming, that is a totally natural feeling. But you are too young, and haven't even given life a chance yet. You hate your parents, I get that very much, but when you are finally out of the house, and on your own, how will you feel then? But as much as we say we hate our parents, we all have a need to have them in our lives. I've been without both my parents for almost 16 years now, and I would give anything to have them back. Being so young sucks, yes, but not having parents or family sucks even more! Smile, it will make you feel better. :D

I should had died the day i was born...looking at my baby pics...i feel sorry for that baby(myself) who would had thought that my life would had been a BITCH thanks to my parents. WHo cares if i get out of the house...my life is already ruin it. I am someone who i don't want to be...idk know who i am neither do i care. I was suppose to start college this august but i don't want to go and i had to send them something so that they can send me my acceptance letter and i am not going to bother. WHo cares about going to college? I don't. My life is not going to change anyways so why bother..

Danfalc

Banned
:( Im sorry to see you so down hun,i wish i had the answers for you,have ya thought college might be just the change you need tho? I mean you will be out of the house and away from ya parents.You seem a really sweet girl ya know and youve already shown you strong enough to beat this shit by going for that job.Your not the problem... i think the situation at home is whats making your life hell,and honestly that can and will change..you know you can move out when ya get older.Its not going to be like this forver.*hugz*

Try and hang on in there

recluse

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way depressed for life, i'm sorry i just don't know what else to say.

Danfalc said:
:( Im sorry to see you so down hun,i wish i had the answers for you,have ya thought college might be just the change you need tho? I mean you will be out of the house and away from ya parents.You seem a really sweet girl ya know and youve already shown you strong enough to beat this shit by going for that job.Your not the problem... i think the situation at home is whats making your life hell,and honestly that can and will change..you know you can move out when ya get older.Its not going to be like this forver.*hugz*

Try and hang on in there

Its ok danfalc its not like any of this its your fault. I just don't see going to college, i see no future, no hope, no nothing. If i move out of the house what am i going to do by myself...i can't do anything. I got the job because of a friend of mine not because i fought to actually get the job. I don't even know directions very well, i dont even know what streets are around my house, i am confuse half of the time..i won't be able to drive because i don't know directions or anything. I am going to have to depend on my parents forever. I wish i was more like my sister, shes ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION FREE, all the jobs she got was because she looked for them, she stands up to people, and so on....
Thanks danfalc for being there for me.

recluse said:
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way depressed for life, i'm sorry i just don't know what else to say.

Its ok...trust me...i don't know what to think either. All i am thinking is SUi..cide.

IWouldPreferNotTo

How old are you? When I was 22 in my last year of college I was very depressed. I wanted to die. Now I'm 32 and I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid. Not that life is all great, but I can actually say I'm happy. Things can get better.

IWouldPreferNotTo said:
How old are you? When I was 22 in my last year of college I was very depressed. I wanted to die. Now I'm 32 and I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid. Not that life is all great, but I can actually say I'm happy. Things can get better.

I am 16 years old...

theman

D4L

It sounds really bad for you now. 2 questions:

If things were WORSE, what would that look like? What would your life be like?

If things were better, what would that look like? If your life was exactly as you WANTED it to be, how would that be?

Danfalc

Banned
Depressed4life said:
Its ok danfalc its not like any of this its your fault. I just don't see going to college, i see no future, no hope, no nothing. If i move out of the house what am i going to do by myself...i can't do anything. I got the job because of a friend of mine not because i fought to actually get the job. I don't even know directions very well, i dont even know what streets are around my house, i am confuse half of the time..i won't be able to drive because i don't know directions or anything. I am going to have to depend on my parents forever. I wish i was more like my sister, shes ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION FREE, all the jobs she got was because she looked for them, she stands up to people, and so on....
Thanks danfalc for being there for me.

Might not be my fault but i know how horrible it is to be stuck in a situation like yours and to see you so sad :( Anyway yeah your friend got you the job.... but you still had to get yourself out of bed and go DO the job.. :) you still had to deal with customers and you still went even tho you found it difficult with the manager at first.You did that yourself.

I know none of this is actualy going to suddenly make you happy or less depressed,but when were this down we see everything negativley even when you should be proud of yaself.You seemed so pleased and happy when you started work despite everything :) But you were dreading it beforehand... i reckon its gonna be the same with college.Its just your depression telling you.. its not worth it,and it wont make a difference ect ect

But im sure if you push yaself to go you will prove ya depression wrong,its not going to make everything perfect but its another step in the direction,and when ya go college and realise it wasnt as bad as you thought and your in a posative enviroment for a change,it will do your self esteem some good.Im ranting a bit.. (like normal lol) but im struggling to get out of bed at the moment and even have a shower ect.My depression makes me think... why bother... its not worth it and whats the point ect ect but i force myself to do it... and i do feel better and it is worth it.. cos i know my depression is just making everything seem hopeless even tho it isnt.

Anyway im not suprised you feel confused half the time,you have so much stuff going round ya head... it makes it hard to think straight,its normal when ya stresed theres nothing "wrong" with you.And try and stop comparing yourself to ya sister... were all different ya know and im sure you have plenty of things to be proud of you just dont realise it.

And no worries,im here anytime you wanna talk.Hope ur feeling better.

theman said:
D4L

It sounds really bad for you now. 2 questions:

If things were WORSE, what would that look like? What would your life be like?

If things were better, what would that look like? If your life was exactly as you WANTED it to be, how would that be?

To answer the first question.. i don't think anything can be worst than what it is. Its always been fuked up ever since i was 8 years old...till now that iam 16. If things were better...i have no idea...idk what being happy is or what happy means. I would like to have friends, to be able to express myself, to dress like i want to be dress, to have higher self steem, to feel pretty, to have confidence and to stop being jealous of people. I feel like sh.it..like dirt...like nothing.

blue_circle

Stand up!!!!

Depressed4life said:
To answer the first question.. i don't think anything can be worst than what it is. Its always been fuked up ever since i was 8 years old...till now that iam 16. If things were better...i have no idea...idk what being happy is or what happy means. I would like to have friends, to be able to express myself, to dress like i want to be dress, to have higher self steem, to feel pretty, to have confidence and to stop being jealous of people. I feel like sh.it..like dirt...like nothing.

i have just heard to you are 16 years old,, good!!! you are young yet!!! dont worry you will be fine really, believe me. At your age occur this type of depression. just resist!!! :wink:

blonderedhead

Depressed4Life you can't help what you feel inside. That isn't selfish. Darling you will get better, I swear. I know words are just words and they can be so meaningless when you feel so down, but I promise you. I want to hug you. Someday you will look back and realize you've become a stronger person because of all of this. You are so young right now, well I am too (haha), but don't you ever lose hope. Life is a constant mess of impermanency. Things fade and change all the time. THEY WILL GET BETTER! Sending you a thousaund hugs and tons love right now. I genuinely hope you find your piece of happiness. And I do not doubt that you will.