I WANT TO DIE...

Fairy001

I can remember feeling as you describe when I was your age, still do now sometimes and I am ALOT older.

It is bad enough suffering with anixety and depression, but I think when one is younger you also have less choice, which can make things seem alot worse.

Hang on in there, you sound really brave in your ability to express your frustration and pain, which is I think a very important thing.

I hope you start to feel more positive soon, I really do feel for you.

xxx

blue_circle

Id like to talk!

Hi forum mate, i was thinking of talkin with you someday, sure if you would like too.

I would like to talk in a more dinamic way ( by messenger)

Tell me if you want to talk someday, then i will send you a private message, giving you my messenger`s e-mail. :wink:

_Brittany_

depresed4life, I wish I could give you some good adivce but I can't cause I feel the same way as you...

but if you ever wanna talk send me a message or something, i'm 16 aswell so i'm sure we can relate.

w*n*c*a*m

Depressed4life... YOU REALLY SCARE ME! If I'm your neighbor reading this post, I would RUN, ENTER YOUR HOUSE, and GRAB YOU OUT OF THAT HOUSE and put you somewhere else... just somewhere far to stop you from thinking that!... yeah seriously.... I know how powerul depression is to make you want to end your life... before I once thought that suicidal people are just too DESPERATE and CRAZY to kill themselves... but I was depressed once, as in totally depressed and I actually thought of ending my life... IMAGINE! I haven't ever thought that I would be thinking of suicide someday but I actually did because of depression.... but since i'm far from you... all i can say is please please just LIVE... you are still young... you can still change your life if you really really want to...

PS I think you need a SUPPORT GROUP...

wingcharm said:
Depressed4life... YOU REALLY SCARE ME! If I'm your neighbor reading this post, I would RUN, ENTER YOUR HOUSE, and GRAB YOU OUT OF THAT HOUSE and put you somewhere else... just somewhere far to stop you from thinking that!... yeah seriously.... I know how powerul depression is to make you want to end your life... before I once thought that suicidal people are just too DESPERATE and CRAZY to kill themselves... but I was depressed once, as in totally depressed and I actually thought of ending my life... IMAGINE! I haven't ever thought that I would be thinking of suicide someday but I actually did because of depression.... but since i'm far from you... all i can say is please please just LIVE... you are still young... you can still change your life if you really really want to...

PS I think you need a SUPPORT GROUP...

Thanks but i don't want to live anymore. Whats the point? Please dont tell me that life is beautiful because its not.

Tab

if its worth anything at all, you really don't know what tomorrow can bring. Even when your feeling the worst when its been day after day, tomorrow could be the day every thing changes (of course i really don't mean tomorrow as in the day after today, but one day) once that day happens you'll be glad your still around. I'm still waiting for that day though[/i]