I think I have an eating disorder..

miss_amy

It is a good idea to talk to your doctor. Ive had eating problems for a long time Its better to be aware of it and get help before it hits crisis point. I can't tell you if you do have an eating disorder or not but its better to be safe than let things plummit way out of control.

miss_amy

I'd like to point out that by the time you are dangerously thin it's too late. It's best to get help before things get that bad. You can do damage to your body and suffer emotionally before the skin and bone stage is reached. And as pointed out by someone else...eating disorders are not just a judgement of weight. I know what Im talking about, Ive suffered for over 20 years.

Liam17

It depends, if your not hungry theres no point in eating.

If your starting to feel ill that your eating less, you need to eat!

missjesss

Banned
Well I would t stress about it who cares what people say it's not your fault, just try to eat your main meals in the day and get the vitamins you need etc it's great that you don't stresss about food anymore :)

MsBuzzkillington

I wouldn't say, "if you aren't hungry, then there's no point in eating," because when it comes to eating disorders and being underweight, there comes a point where you don't get hungry anymore. Sometimes you do need to eat more to stay healthy.

It sounds to me like you may have an eating disorder. Things can get really, really bad and it will ruin your life. Mentally and physically. I think it's important to have a healthy relationship with food and to be okay with being a healthy normal weight. Because a healthy weight is not fat. And healthy is beautiful.

Now is your time to get help. Get help now before it's too late. You are really young right now, so it's hbetter to get this under control before it takes over your entire life. You can see te warning signs now, so it's time to go. It might be really scary and you might feel like, "oh no, I am okay!" But this is just a defense mechanism, it's your eating disorders way of trying to control you, much like an addiction, but it's better to ask someone and ask them to help you, just to make sure. It will be worth it in the end, and you have a higher chance of beating this if you get it taken care of sooner, instead of 5 years down the road.