i think i found a solution

at0m

ok, so im anxious about 1 year. i got,actually i think i had the same problem like u. so i decided to try something else, not just vitamines and so. i tried to run. i'm running at about everyday about 20-30 minute.i bought vitamines named "Centrum", takin them by a pill per day.
I suggest every one to try running, especially on morning on a fresh air, mountain or so. for me, i'm running on a side of a river.
it is helpin me so much. im feelin like i can do everything. try it.

madmike

I always thought exercise helped me a lot, but I never found the time to fit it in and that made me even more anxious sometimes. Now however I've started waking up a lot earlier (6:30am every day) and so I try to squeeze in a 20-30 minute run every morning. I still get anxious, but I seem to be able to control it better. And I don't feel as restless during the day which lets me get on with other things i want to do :)

Going for a run does wonders, but only if you don't have agoraphobia, like I do. The only time I actually managed to go out for a 3 km run around the block was when I was on benzo's, cause it eliminated the anxiety.
Now that I'm not on benzo's anymore... I can't seem to get myself together enough to go out the door and have a run without having a panic attack or break down. But thats what CBT is for I guess :)

B

Beatrice

Yes yes yes. Exercise - ESPECIALLY running - greatly reduces my anxiety and boosts my confidence and positivity. I don't see it as a solution (that would be wonderful, but you know......), but I definitely think it can help you feel better more often and keep your stress and anxiety to a minimum, as well as negative thoughts about yourself.