I think I am being used

dannyboy65

Well I knew this girl for a little over a month now. When we first started hanging out we would kiss and stuff. But we stopped that 2 weeks ago. She always said right from the start that she is a caring person and cares for more people then she does herself.

I am a very caring person and I don't think she really is. When I have an issue or something and talk to her she always brings it back to herself, when she has an issue I listen to her rant for hours. But when it's something about me it doesn't even matter. Then when I am with her she is on her phone the whole time and never looks at me or speaks to me.

When we do talk she twists my words around and then gets angry and makes me look like a bad guy. For instance, on Thursday she said she knew and understood autism cause she has a close friend who has it. Me having autism I know a lot about the subject as I see different kinds every single day. I told her that she only understood his autism, not mine, not some of my friends. She then said well autism is a disability aren't all disabilities the same. I told her no one with autism is the same, if you know one person with autism you know one person with autism. She then started getting pissed off at me because apparently I was saying I knew all about her friend when I never even met the guy. I told her I didn't know a thing about him and she got pissed off even more.

So I told her to stop twisting my words around and getting mad at me. She got pissed and went on that if she is such a horrible person why do I talk to her. I told her cause I care and she pretty much just got more pissed and told me to go away so I did.

That though was just an example of how she likes to twist my words around. I'm tired of her bull shit to be honest. I want to have an actual friendship where it's not one sided like how she is making it. Only thing is she has a giant social life and I know if I kick her out of my life she would go around spreading that I'm a bad guy or some shit like that cause she causes drama about everything. She is toxic and I need her out of my life. Any tips?

F0AM

I'm very sad to read this, seems that you're very mature (mentally speaking) for that drama queen. For what you said, she's indeed a toxic person and you should get rid of her as soon as you can. What do you think she could say about you? Do you think having her around is a better choice?

dannyboy65

I'm very sad to read this, seems that you're very mature (mentally speaking) for that drama queen. For what you said, she's indeed a toxic person and you should get rid of her as soon as you can. What do you think she could say about you? Do you think having her around is a better choice?

I'm scared she would make up a lie or something. I'm taking one step by not going on a road trip with her and her friends next week, when I was originally going to go.

F0AM

That's good, do you see each other very often? Maybe you could just avoid her till she gets tired and stops bothering you. She just wanted to be friends, right? Shouldnt be a problem then.

dannyboy65

That's good, do you see each other very often? Maybe you could just avoid her till she gets tired and stops bothering you. She just wanted to be friends, right? Shouldnt be a problem then.

We see each other pretty often. I don't think it would be that simple.

Megaten

I was wondering what had you so mad recently. Yeah thats a tricky situation. I agree that she would definitely try to paint you as a bad guy if you dumped her. She refuses to admit to being wrong.

dannyboy65

Now I'm talking to her and me being so caring I don't want to hurt her although she does to me. I can't seem to tell her I don't want anything to do with her, because I don't want to hurt her.

Megaten

I actually was friends with a girl like that once. Not dating though and just online. She mostly wanted to talk about herself and disappeared when I needed to talk. And boy she flipped out when I suddenly got too busy with school to read her page long soliloquies about how her day went.

dannyboy65

I actually was friends with a girl like that once. Not dating though and just online. She mostly wanted to talk about herself and disappeared when I needed to talk. And boy she flipped out when I suddenly got too busy with school to read her page long soliloquies about how her day went.

We aren't dating though she is just a friend.

dannyboy65

What did she have to say about all of this?

She started to blame me for all of our fights and said that I was a liar and an ******* for leaving her. She then said good luck on finding someone as caring as her. But yea basically in the end apparently she is innocent and I am the reason for all of the problems.