I need some advice

SadAngelOfLove

So lets say my best friend is going around telling people at her school(we go to different schools..and I know she did this because my friend who goes there told me) that everything that happened in the past that I said was a lie. She is hurting my feelings and I'm not sure what to do because I still want to be best friends with her. This is important to me because I hardly ever see her.. She is also mad at me and I didn't even do anything. She acts like she's not even hurting my feelings and doesn't really care..

SadAngelOfLove

Because she always stands up for me and makes me happy most of the time with her cheerful personality.. But sometimes she can be very mad..

DeadmanWalking

Well, if she's going around doing all of that to you, then you may want to reconsider being friends with her. That is definitely not something that a friend would do to another friend, especially if she's doing it unprovoked.

ImNotMyIllness

Well, I think you need to have an honest talk with her and ask her why she's mad and why she's spreading lies about you.

Also, try to focus on making new friends and realize that she may not be the friend you think she is. I've had to walk away from a cool friend before that I looked up to and thought he was fun and had my best interests at heart. The truth was, he never respected me. I had to end that friendship, you may have to as well.

SadAngelOfLove

I want to talk to her I shall try to.. I do have some new friends at my school I should make some more next year :( I'm sorry that happened to you I guess sometimes we have to realize who are true friends are..