I need advice: is he shy????

maddielol

Okay. There's this guy I like.
He's really cute and he works at a library. He's honestly everything I'd want physically. I notice when I come in he won't look at me. He acts strange and nervous like he's avoiding me. Before he used to talk to me and be playful. He accidently fumbled and dropped papers infront of me and now he's being really weird. Last week I came by, and for the first time he looked at me. He looked into my eyes and then he was checking me out. Today I seen him I was at the grocery store picking up food for my friend and he was in line. I seen him and I panicked and walked away. I noticed he noticed me and he was watching me walk away...

I don't know what to do or say to him. He acts weird around me and Im acting like a little girl around him to! What's going on have no idea how to talk to him!

seafolly

You don't need a disorder to be shy. :) Sometimes when an attractive person catches your eye you have no choice but to act silly and clumsy! I hate to say it but there's only one way to figure this out, and that's to walk up to him and say hi. (I'm sure you want to slap me for that but it's true, and you can do it)

He'll appreciate you being direct and taking the reins. You can simply do this at the library and request help finding a certain type of book. Or ask if they carry a specific one if you want it to be speedier. Breaking the ice is the first step!

maddielol

He looks down a lot
when I come in... He won't look up
he's only looked up when I was leaving I turn around he's wagging me
I'm shy myself so idk how to talk to him..