I need a job.!! Bad..!!

*eMmCaM*

but i have social phobia&anxiety so im too scared to really apply anywhere that would be quick to hire yu>so i dont have alot of job experience.! :( haven't had a job in almost 3 yrs..im 20 about to be 21__i feel like a sloutch!!i wanna go to school but its the same situation. uuugghhh!!!! what should i do...somebody help me.

NoModernRomance

but i have social phobia&anxiety so im too scared to really apply anywhere that would be quick to hire yu>so i dont have alot of job experience.! :( haven't had a job in almost 3 yrs..im 20 about to be 21__i feel like a sloutch!!i wanna go to school but its the same situation. uuugghhh!!!! what should i do...somebody help me.

I'm jobless myself right now. It's hard trying to commit to a job.. I also get tired of customer service fairly easily. Some days I feel alright and motivated, but can very quickly find myself feeling down and hopeless again.

I guess that doesn't help.. *smiles* But your not alone!

evernight

No you are not alone. I'am 26 and have never had a job. Just have to keep trying I suppose. That's what I keep hearing, and I guess it is true. Hopefully both of us will be given a chance, I know that is all I need. Good Luck;)

Iseesky

Aside from babysitting and petsitting, I have never had a job (I'm 20). I really want one. I want to have something else to do with my spare time. I want to have extra money. I want to meet and talk to my coworkers...

But, yeah...The process scares the hell outta me! Having to go in and talk to the manager and give my resume in and do the interview. :(

Snowbal

Hi, i had the same problems as you and now i'm even hired for a job where i have to call people and speak english (english is not my native language). I'm still very scared and anxious about it and i know that several months ago i wouldn't even apply for such a job but you know, you have to try it. And i know it's verrrry hard and you want to stay in your comfort/safe zone but that's not the answer and if it doesn't work or succeed, well you tried and that's the thing that matters. Take it step by step, go to several job interviews en it's oke if you don't get hired, but you'll learn from them.

you can do it, just believe in yourself.