I Keep Forgetting To Look in The Mirror

mikebird

Banned
Whhhhooops

When there's nobody to look at me, or no chance for me to look at them, I forget what I look like.

Most communication is by phone, mail, or forums.

I went to the supermarket. People were looking dismal, waiting in queues to get to the checkout. Always good chat practice, but I generally don't get very far. Nice lady turned up behind me, with a bump in her belly, and it's rare to see someone shopping all by herself! Last time I got groceries with someone else was about 2001. I think I radiate a unsociable side, when I say nothing. I said "It's not so bad here. I've got plenty of time"

I got a smile & giggle for that.

I got home and realised I had a wayward beard. I always have a shower and dress up well before I go out anywhere, and the eyes can show me what I'm wearing, but I don't see my face...

Last edited:

Kiwong

You too Mike? I left home having half shaved, leaving my moustache, and looked a bit like Dick Darstadly for the day.

Darryl

You too Mike? I left home having half shaved, leaving my moustache, and looked a bit like Dick Darstadly for the day.

shshshshhshshs (Muttley) couldn't resist!

Hey Mike,

It's the heart that people need to see- the rest is superficial.
She saw your heart in your comments.

Your heart was repayed with her smile and giggle.:)

caringsoul

Banned
sometimes i am looking at the mirror and i dont seem to recognize myself, it feels like its not me, cos i dont remember lookin like this, so i know how u feel. its been awhile.. since i came face-2-face with myself.