i just took a walk in my pjs - what's wrong with me

i haven't been outside all week (mainly because of my online program - have to study a lot) and today i went down to check my mailbox and i saw how nice and sunny it was outside.. i felt like going for a walk really bad... i went upstairs grabbed my keys and music player and went for a 25-30 minute walk.. i didnt even take my purse with me (im use to having a purse or i feel naked without one) ... i was in my really comfy/sporty clothes, i thought i looked cool with my sunglasses.. i even felt the confidence in my walking! there where a few teenagers down the street.. i smiled at them without even thinking of them too much.. some guy with a guitar tried to talk to me (i think he was high) ..but was cool to be noticed by anyone even a high person lol ... i dont know why i feel good today? i noticed when ever i have a tall glass of Frappe (European cold drink, i think its like iced cap.)..it makes me feel energized and happy and confident...its so weird! ..... well i dont know what my question is, i just wanted to share with you all that i went out for the first time this week and felt no anxiety at all

Yay It's great to see you are feeling comfortable whatever you wear outside and feel good today! ;] , you know PJ's are really comfy at home, so why not outside right? ::p:
People might look at us in a strange way..
1.It's their problem
2.It's good to cure SA, because we take a brave step heheh :D

So, let's keep a PJ party outside all together ;):cool:

Congrats to you Invisibless!

maybe ur sporty pj doesnt look like those embarrasing teddy bear pj. etc. so u didnt felt shy wearing it.
but its nice u feel confident.. :)