I just had ETS

TxGuy

Just another quick update. Been almost four years since I had the procedure. Life continues to be great. There’s compensatory sweating from my back, but that is very minor in the scheme of things. I almost always wear an undershirt with anything that I wear. I have experienced no other real adverse effects. I remembered loathing ionto because I would be busy or well, because, who really wants to stick your hands in a pan of water connected to a battery? I was scared like many are before I had the surgery. But like I have said in other posts, I had the procedure done at a large, well known hospital in Northern California by a Harvard trained physician. Do your due diligence before selectecting a doctor. I skipped one physician in TX who offered a procedure for this because he was willing to schedule me based off a phone consultation only. That bothered me. Anyways, all is well here. Good luck to everyone.

TxGuy

Been a couple of years since I posted. Nothing has changed really. Over five years since ETS was done. No negative side effects. Best decision of my life. Do your due diligence and choose your doctor wisely.

SweatyCanuck

Glad you continue to do well. Unfortunately for me my CS has only gotten worse over time. I buy special boxers and clothes but it doesn't matter. As soon as I'm slightly warm or physically active I soak through everything. Extremely embarrassing especially in the butt/groin area. I change multiple times a day at work but to no avail. It's affected my mental health and I suffer from anxiety which I need meds for.... which also increase sweating. Really wish my experience had turned out differently. It affects my daily life with my work, wife and kids and everything else. I no longer do active things with my friends because of the sweating. My hope is they find a fix before I retire in 20 years 🤣 it's funny.... but it's not.