I have to share this.

Quietguy11

A about a year and a half ago I went to see a psychiatrist because my disconnection with society wasn't improving. In fact, when I went out with friends I felt like I wasn't even there mentally. This disconnection/detachment continued to get worse and worse as time went on.

Since then (seeing a psychiatrist 1 1/2 year ago and taking medication) I have FULLY recovered from my symptoms of detachment, fear of speaking, fear of people (social phobia) etc.

The point I am trying to address is that the right medication takes (for some people) quite some time before it actually begins to work. Usually people give up on medication after the first week/month because they are not seeing any improvements. I would like to encourage those who are fearful of taking medication or just skeptical of how much it actually works, that it actually does work! You just have to stay committed to taking it, and not give up, like many people do.

Again it has taken over a year for me to see the results I see now. I am pretty much 100% cured! Thought I would share my recovery with everyone who might be thinking of giving medication a chance. I definitely recommend it!

ukmale

Don't think il be around long enough to take meds doctors tomorrow .I have been having diarrhoea and bleeding stomach pain for 3yrs don't like to be made or make a fuss but now my stomach pain is untenable and I'm flooding out blood all the symptoms of cancer

Kiwong

Don't think il be around long enough to take meds doctors tomorrow .I have been having diarrhoea and bleeding stomach pain for 3yrs don't like to be made or make a fuss but now my stomach pain is untenable and I'm flooding out blood all the symptoms of cancer

Maybe it's only haemorrhoids. I hope so. They'll probably suggest a colonoscopy, which involves sticking a camera in there to see what is going on.

ukmale

Maybe it's only haemorrhoids. I hope so. They'll probably suggest a colonoscopy, which involves sticking a camera in there to see what is going on.

Thanks yeah I know I'm shitting myself but hey diarrhoea and blood for over 3yrs just passing it off as nothing and now the other day it just leaked out fingers cross it nothing I might have to have a little op fingers cross but if it is cancer I don't know but I'm gonna do they say even got early u 90% chance ur only life another 6yrs

Im shitting myself I'm so scared u can't believe

Quietguy11

Ukmale. I prayed for you that God would have mercy, and heal you from any fatal diseases like cancer. Even if you don't believe in God I still pray that he will heal you, and set you free from this. I truly wish you all the best.

ukmale

Ukmale. I prayed for you that God would have mercy, and heal you from any fatal diseases like cancer. Even if you don't believe in God I still pray that he will heal you, and set you free from this. I truly wish you all the best.

Dude I have never believed in god was never baptized went to church ect but believe me when your tired there's like a heaviness in your stomach and your leaking blood have doctors appointment today 11am you soon turn to this so called "god" and prey believe me as when facing death no one wants it