I have reached 500 posts!!

Hey !!

I have reached 500 posts on this forum!!!
How coool is that?? :D
I'm really happy that this forum excists, and i enjoy my stay =]
its a really nice place with really nice people!!! :)
XX Flowergirlie

*Throws a party in celebration of your 500th post*
birthday-smiley-002.gif

Thank you Ilmatross & Blackpuma!
Wish we could celebrate, a SPW party for everyone who reach an ammount of posts :cool: hi hi ::p: that would be so cool!
XX Flowergirlie

Lol, totally! Drinks, chips, music and tons of awkwardness. Sounds like a blast. x3

Blagh.. Long distance is a bugger sometimes. :C Ah well.. ^W^

Jessica7

Well I've reached 30 posts, isn't that a breakthrough?! I've never posted this much on a forum before hehehe :D

Lol, totally! Drinks, chips, music and tons of awkwardness. Sounds like a blast. x3

Blagh.. Long distance is a bugger sometimes. :C Ah well.. ^W^

Sounds awesome!! haha, i think we could really have a good time having a party =] But i'm just wondering if anyone will show up :p because we are all afraid of parties.. i guess? (including me XD) but i know everyone would accept me,
they know what were all going through, so we can all relate to eachother! :D

Yeah, i wish we all lived in the same town:p we could help eachother and rule the world :cool: hi hi xD

Well I've reached 30 posts, isn't that a breakthrough?! I've never posted this much on a forum before hehehe

Congratz Jessica7!! That's great!!! lets celebrate !! *high five* :p

Feathers

Congratulations!! :)

He he, I achieved 500 too, but I got a bit scared about that, as I haven't been on the forum for so long - only shows how exciting my RL life is?? huh? ::eek:: (I blame the Let's tell a story thread :D) Well, I type really fast.. And some people have been here shorter and they have more already! So I guess it's just one of those things that can mean different things...

I really LOVE this forum & the people here too!!

A party sounds FUN!!

I really like your attitude of CELEBRATING it!! :D

Sounds awesome!! haha, i think we could really have a good time having a party =] But i'm just wondering if anyone will show up :p because we are all afraid of parties.. i guess? (including me XD) but i know everyone would accept me,
they know what were all going through, so we can all relate to eachother! :D

Yeah, i wish we all lived in the same town:p we could help eachother and rule the world :cool: hi hi xD

Ah yes, a nice town on top of the mountains in the sun, with a view to die for. Making due in our little, but tight, community. No skyscrapers, unpersonalized job agencies or enormous corporations. Just eternal piece and quiet with enough excitement to keep the town running smoothly.

Almost makes you wish to be a multibillionaire so you could make it a reality, eh? That'd be awesome. :3

Ah yes, a nice town on top of the mountains in the sun, with a view to die for. Making due in our little, but tight, community. No skyscrapers, unpersonalized job agencies or enormous corporations. Just eternal piece and quiet with enough excitement to keep the town running smoothly.

Almost makes you wish to be a multibillionaire so you could make it a reality, eh? That'd be awesome. :3
Haha absolutely ;p, a place like new york, full of people like us!!
All friendly, a great community
a dream city come true :D
Haha, but i'm glad we can all have contact on this site, just awesome =]

Yup, in a way this is our own little city. ;3

Though, in the (far) future I'd also like to start working on a game of sorts were all of us can register and log on. That game would be a small life-simulator. Where they get their own little house, can decorate it as they wish.. With a friendly looking town squire with small shops and such. Where you can buy various things (without having to pay real money like you would have to in other similar games).

My vision is a game without a specific purpose, where people can just lounge and interact within a mimicked social environment within the safety of their real life home environment so they can log out whenever they're uncomfortable.

In large lines a little bit like Second Life, but without all the major flaws it has (better looking, less bugs and a private area in which you could be alone if desired). And better moderation then Second Life has so there's no hostility amongst members. ;3

Sort of like SPW, but with an added dimension of reality for those wishing to get more acquainted with people they met on here and/or elsewhere. It might help them with their SA gradually. :3

Yup, in a way this is our own little city. ;3

Though, in the (far) future I'd also like to start working on a game of sorts were all of us can register and log on. That game would be a small life-simulator. Where they get their own little house, can decorate it as they wish.. With a friendly looking town squire with small shops and such. Where you can buy various things (without having to pay real money like you would have to in other similar games).

My vision is a game without a specific purpose, where people can just lounge and interact within a mimicked social environment within the safety of their real life home environment so they can log out whenever they're uncomfortable.

In large lines a little bit like Second Life, but without all the major flaws it has (better looking, less bugs and a private area in which you could be alone if desired). And better moderation so there's no hostility amongst members. ;3

Sort of like SPW, but with an added dimension of reality for those wishing to get more acquainted with people they met on here and/or elsewhere. It might help them with their SA gradually. :3

that's soo amazing!! I wish we could live in a virtual world (on the pc:p) and where we could follow therapy and learn to face people xD
so we can practice in a virtual world, wouldn't that be awesome?:)
Like going to college (even learning things ;)) going to a nice party, making friends, going to theme parks with your SA friends :cool:, or other cool features.. that would be so great!
but i cant make game graphics.. but this would be awesome if someone can!!! It's an amazing idea blackpuma !
but only 1 thing!!! xd we should NOTTTT forget the real world hahahh xD , but its nice to practice =]

btw, i've read that in america they use ''virtual therapy'' (or something like that.. dunno the name) for people with sa to learn socializing and face other people.. i wish i could join with these therapies.. it's very interesting i think..

^ That's the main idea. ;3 A virtual real life used like, lets, a MSN client or something. Free, no strings attached, with only benefits. I got this idea from inspiration I got from Google actually, seeing as they always release these awesomely useful programs for free. The only life-simulator we've got at the moment is Second Life, which is kinda wonky and quite ugly. This would be like a town, with professional models, and accurate weather systems to make it come to life. Something Second Life kinda failed at, in my opinion. Not to mention they charge you real money for too many things.. Not very nice for people without money. :/

I mean, why wouldn't it be realistic? We've already got internet radio, TV, websites.. you name it. It would relatively easy to implement those to contribute making it more real. Oh, and I like your college idea.. I for one would love to go to school like that, I'm terrified of public classes, but like that you could actually learn actual skills you can use in real life.

And, when you feel like being alone, or with just a few specific people, you can lock your virtual house with a password or something ensuring nobody unwanted comes in. :3

But yeah, I agree.. That's one of my concerns, that people might replace social life with the game. But I'll see, if I get to work on this project, how that can be fixed.