I have become obsessed with a woman- help!

Hero

I have become attached to someone emotionally, and I don't know what to do!

I met up with this nice lady, I opened up to her, she opened up to me. It was fantastic. She had her own issues as well, and out of the other women I have met in the past, this is the closest one that understood me. We met up, chilled out, became intimate. I can be myself around her, and when I'm with her I feel like I am in warm, relaxed bubble. I can't describe how happy I am.

She was soon on my mind all the time. Even appearing in dreams. I rang her up and confessed how I felt about her. She doesn't want a relationship, but she likes me and still wanted to meet up for random hook-ups.

We met up again and she hasn't spoken to me since. I am constantly checking her facebook. My stomach feels like it's in a twist, i have little appetite and I have a lump in my throat.

This is too much and I don't know what to do :/ I wish I could be one of those dick guys who didn't have a heart...

truffleshuffle

Ouch. I think you may have come on to strong and scard her. Do you still talk? or has she completly just cut all communications off?

laure15

She was soon on my mind all the time. Even appearing in dreams. I rang her up and confessed how I felt about her. She doesn't want a relationship, but she likes me and still wanted to meet up for random hook-ups.

Is she even serious about you? If she isn't, maybe it's time to move on and find someone else. I wouldn't want to be emotionally invested in a relationship with someone who is not serious about me.