I hate this feeling

dannyboy65

I hate being away from her, I miss her. I miss everything about her, her smile, her laugh, her beauty. Even though I love everything about her I'm to scared to ask her out. I just want to tell her my feelings and it drives me nuts. I know people tell me just ask her out or you'll regret it. It's just what we have right now is so special and if she says no I could ruin the whole friendship we have. It's a really scary thought of losing her that I never want to experience.

ImNotMyIllness

If you don't ask her out, you'll still be tormented. So, you're better off asking her out. You need to be honest about your feelings. If she says no, you can remain friends.

GraybeardGhost

I hate being away from her, I miss her. I miss everything about her, her smile, her laugh, her beauty. Even though I love everything about her I'm to scared to ask her out. I just want to tell her my feelings and it drives me nuts. I know people tell me just ask her out or you'll regret it. It's just what we have right now is so special and if she says no I could ruin the whole friendship we have. It's a really scary thought of losing her that I never want to experience.

Didn't she already agree to go out with you once? Chances are she will again, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

If you don't ask her out, you'll still be tormented. So, you're better off asking her out. You need to be honest about your feelings. If she says no, you can remain friends.

Listen to this guy, Danny. He knows stuff. :thumbup: