I hate bright lights!!

ooSOULCRYoo

Dont you guys hate it when you go into a store or wherever and its super bright? I think its called fluorescent lights. You can see every little imperfections that you have. I quit my office job because I felt so self-conscious all the time. I wish flourescent lights were illegal!! By the way.. how do you work the chat room? does it work?

rado31

ooSOULCRYoo said:
Dont you guys hate it when you go into a store or wherever and its super bright? I think its called fluorescent lights. You can see every little imperfections that you have. I quit my office job because I felt so self-conscious all the time. I wish flourescent lights were illegal!! By the way.. how do you work the chat room? does it work?

I hate neon lights too, those which they put in ambulances or offices.
it really makes me nervous.

i rember i had neon light in my kindergarten.

Maybe i have some unrevealed trauma from that time.

Anyway, i hate even strong lights in discos or clubs.

xSleepy

oh ya, those things suck. when its night out and you go into a store, its like its day time again! and plus i have sensitive eyes sot hat makes it even worse.

ooSOULCRYoo

hahaha..sleeping beauty exactly my point!! I have very sensitive eyes and my eyes go into shock. yea.. more so at night time. Especially stores like Old Navy.. horrible lighting there~~~ 8) hmm.. I never understood ppl that wear sunglasses at night, even to the night club.LOL but now I understand

Sacrament

Photosensitivity is a serious issue. You can have trouble getting a driver's license if you are photosensitive, and it is important that it is known. Some people can't go out of the house on a sunny day without sunglasses, even if it's "not that bright" outside.

limetree

I have photophobia so I have to wear sunglasses almost all the time unless I'm at home in my dimly lit room... makes me feel very insecure and embarrassed in public when people say "it's not that bright indoors."

It's also a symptom of being a highly sensitive person.

oh my god. YES YES YES AND YES. I have to wear sunglasses everytime I go outside. I don't think I have ever even used the lights in my roon. The computer screen is alright bright enough to see anything. It gives me headaches, it hurts my eye. I have to turn out all the lights all the time. Like I really can't see because it's so bright and it's just painful. I think I have photophobia too.

limetree

Yup, computer gives me headaches too but it's my safest and most helpful means of communication. I wish my condition was static.

littl3misstrange

oh my god, i hate flourescent lights. especially bathrooms that have them. i'll avoid going in any public bathroom, if i can, because i always end up looking disgusting in those mirrors. & the lighting means everything i hate about myself is magnified.