I guess I'm the new "new girl"

Kitana

Hi guys. My name is Rebecca and I live in Lincoln, Nebraska with my husband. I found this site a few hours ago when I was looking for a social networking site for shy/social phobic people. I was diagnosed with Depression, ADHD and BiPolar when I was 13.. but my social life didn't take a drastic hit until I was about 18. Now, I'm 23 and feel utterly alone. I have 2 "friends" left from highschool, but I hardly count them as friends. 1 is a single mother of 2 (she made quite a few bad choices in school) and doesn't call or see me unless she has a problem or need a baby-sitter. The other lets his "girlfriend" run his life.. even the people who he's friends with -- and she doesn't like me -- so you can do the math lol.

Anyways, enough of my sob story. I hope to get to know you guys a little better ;) have a great day

FOR REAL

Banned
welcome to the site Rebecca :)

i know the feeling of so called friends using you, i used to let that happen but i dont anymore, i would rather be alone than have people walk all over me.

theres lots of great people on this site for support and friendship :)

LadyWench

Welcome, Rebecca! I hope you enjoy it here. People can be very helpful on this site, and hopefully you will be able to make some friends on here. :)