I finally opened up to someone

Its that one thing us social phobics wish for and few of us are lucky to find, someone that sees through us, gets us, and is non judgemental. It is truly a gift, one that you kindly accept and dont anaylize.
I know you said you have a crush on her which theres nothing wrong with, but, whatever this is accept it and embrace it, take it for what it is and that is someone who is understanding enough and kindhearted to let you open up.

combat

I've been kind of avoiding updating this thread... maybe I was expecting too much, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. But we haven't really talked much since this. And it's not like we did before either, so I can't say there's a difference really. And I'm probably just hypersensitive or something but it always seems like she'll initiate conversations with everyone else and their mothers but never me. I'm kind of tired of making the effort to initiate.

I don't regret having opened up to her but I guess I'm just not meant to have close friends because apparently I just don't know how to have them.

I've been kind of avoiding updating this thread... maybe I was expecting too much, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. But we haven't really talked much since this. And it's not like we did before either, so I can't say there's a difference really. And I'm probably just hypersensitive or something but it always seems like she'll initiate conversations with everyone else and their mothers but never me. I'm kind of tired of making the effort to initiate.

I don't regret having opened up to her but I guess I'm just not meant to have close friends because apparently I just don't know how to have them.

Don't ever let yourself believe your not "meant too" anything. You don't want your mind to get stuck in that rut.
Although you probably were afraid of this happening, her not talking to you since, the challenge is to not let this ruin you if this happens again. Don't let this affect you negatively. And life sometimes really sucks, something great happens, you don't know why, and then thats that..it ends quickly.
Ive been frustrated by wonderful things that happen, and then suddenly dissapate. All it is is a moment.

combat

Don't ever let yourself believe your not "meant too" anything. You don't want your mind to get stuck in that rut.
Although you probably were afraid of this happening, her not talking to you since, the challenge is to not let this ruin you if this happens again. Don't let this affect you negatively. And life sometimes really sucks, something great happens, you don't know why, and then thats that..it ends quickly.
Ive been frustrated by wonderful things that happen, and then suddenly dissapate. All it is is a moment.

Thanks. You are so right. I also think I was maybe being a little too hard on this girl. Mostly I was just mad at myself, I think, for not being as social as I'd like to be.