I feel pressured

PrincessKitty

I like this girl, and the girl likes me back. I've told her how i felt because her friend told me to do so and I should "follow my heart."

After a couple of weeks later, all her friends new and they were telling me "it will work"
"you two will make such a cute couple"
"I can't wait to double date with you two"
All her friends are saying this to me.. plus we are not even going out yet! :confused:

After a while I got put off, because I felt to pressured by everyone saying like "we should go out together"

I don't know what to do??

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Maybe the two of you can put on an act for people like you've decided there's no chemistry order to take the pressure off. Then date in secret. ;)

DepravedFurball

:kickingmyself:

Srsly?

Date her, and don't give another thought as to what her friends do/say/think. Hell... tell your new girlfriend to keep whatever happens between you two to herself. At least then you won't have to worry about outsides knowing too much.

nicole1

Talk to her. And be direct. And it sounds like there's way too many people involved in this than need to be.

PrincessKitty

:kickingmyself:

Srsly?

Date her, and don't give another thought as to what her friends do/say/think. Hell... tell your new girlfriend to keep whatever happens between you two to herself. At least then you won't have to worry about outsides knowing too much.

thanks I will try my best

LimitX

Putting up an act for people will definitely backfire (I've seen more than enough) because you will not be true to yourselves. No matter what people say about you two, they are not "you two". So I would ask you a question: "Is being with this girl what you want?". When you answer that, go for whatever you decide.