I feel like i miss something in my life..

Hey,

when its evening, i start thinking that i miss something in my life,
Like now.. i sit alone in my room, and i feel like damn.. i dont wanna sleep cuz i want to make fun.. but its sleep time .. a day is soo short.
and i just want to have more fun.. but all i feel is loneliness, pain, and hurt.
bad feelings. I cant feel happy right now and it drives me crazy.
I focus on my bad feelings way too much, but i can't feel good now.
Do you guys have any tips to feel better?

Nack

Banned
You need something to make you burst out laughing. For me its watching peoples reaction to nasty stuff, but you might be different :p

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Coffee and sun have done me more good than any anti-depressant I've ever been prescribed.

If you have a private spot or somewhere you feel comfortable going outside, you might be surprised how well a little sunshine and fresh air can make you feel.

U

userremoved

Coffee and sun have done me more good than any anti-depressant I've ever been prescribed.

If you have a private spot or somewhere you feel comfortable going outside, you might be surprised how well a little sunshine and fresh air can make you feel.

I have to say I find this helpful too. Leaning back in a lawn chair and closing my eyes while letting the sun just shine on my face brings me a kind of peace I cant get anywhere else. That's why Winter sucks.

Lorraine Manca

i get that way too saskia. i wish i knew the answer! sometimes music works, but not always. remember times when you were happy, maybe? when im at a loss, i forget easily everything good in life. and i have to try hard to remember

WearyChild

i get that way too saskia. i wish i knew the answer! sometimes music works, but not always. remember times when you were happy, maybe? when im at a loss, i forget easily everything good in life. and i have to try hard to remember

Personally I find this hard because although I wasn't always anxious I can't remember a time I wasn't depressed. Yes I went out and did things and had a laugh but I never just let go.

alex7

life is about action;) if u seem like u are missing out on something then u should go found out what it is. 9 times outta 10 it wont find you.