I Feel Emotionally Drained

PrincessKitty

Can emotionally drain happen?? :question::confused:

Because this past 4 months, have nothing but stress in my family and I'm getting so sick and tired of it, that I never want to talk to them again (Yes I have tried to talk to them, doesn't help it makes things worse)

So can emotionally drain happen??

LazyHermitCrab

yes me too. i've been home a lot because i just graduated without a job but it's still draining when people ask omg when are you getting a job?? what are you gonna do? hows the search?... =.x

Deco

I've been in the same situation. But don't let that consume you. Sometimes family members and friends may be rude, but imho we always have to let some chance of forgiveness, or to just wait sometime and let things pass. I've had so many fights with my relatives and some close friends, until my late 20s it was very commom. But nowadays I don't let it drain me so much. If you're not being negative to other people or if you try to fix things but still they won't be open to it, why let it consume you? And they need their time too. We have to find something that can make us laugh, smile, even some simple things that can make we stop worrying so much and go through these tough times.

Last edited:

dannyboy65

It can happen! I remember when I was in high school always being bullied all the time caused me a great deal of stress. I was low in my marks, a substance abuser and my parents were always fighting. I ended up breaking down and had to be put in the hospital for a week.

Don't let get to you! Take action and don't let the negative thoughts seep in. If your family is causing you great stress maybe you have someone out of your house you could stay with until things cool down.

andsorry

You need to set aside time for yourself where you can relax and just focus on you. Going for a long walk has helped me in the past maybe it will do you some good.