I don't care anymore

I was thinking of suicide today and thought of an even better answer to my problems......

I'm gonna stop caring about EVERYTHING I really couldn't care less about whether I live or die, whether people like me or hate me...I'm gonna have as much fun as I can from this moment on and screw those people who don't like it!!!!

I could end my life or I could have a bunch of fun and not care what people think of me...the second option seems like the better way to go

WHO'S WITH ME??? :D

Lea

Banned
OMG really? I guessed you were young but not that much. Well I think I recognize most of you on this site are much younger than me because.. you are still so optimistic to find some miraculous cure or I don´t know.

danstelter

Great idea...this is a great trick to reduce your anxiety...not caring about the outcome. Just be sure you don't go out and hurt other people or cause them trouble!

But, yes, who gives a shit what other people think of you? They can piss off if they don't like what it is that you are doing.

I absolutely love that feeling, when you do something that was incredibly hard for you and then everything else you used to be anxious doing seems ok for a few hours.
I do that in college...practicals are incredibly hard for me and then when they're over I can easily go for a coffee in a small cafe and go for a walk around the college. It goes after about an hour or two, but hey, it's the simple pleasures!

Neph

I was thinking of suicide today and thought of an even better answer to my problems......

I'm gonna stop caring about EVERYTHING I really couldn't care less about whether I live or die, whether people like me or hate me...I'm gonna have as much fun as I can from this moment on and screw those people who don't like it!!!!

I could end my life or I could have a bunch of fun and not care what people think of me...the second option seems like the better way to go

you go to college right?

wait for spring break!!!!!!!!!

Lea

Banned
I remember I used to have exactly this thought when I was 18 :). I don´t care if I live or die etc. But as long as you live and SP is here, depression is here, pain is here... what solution is this? You never escape it just because you try to persuade yourself you don´t care.
On the other hand, I think in reality I apply this attitude to my life, if I cared too much I would be too coward to do anything.

Phil Collins agrees

Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a damned disgrace
Drag my name all over the place.
I don't care anymore.
You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.
I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play.

'Cos I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to an end.
They don't care anymore.
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more

We never played by the same rules anyway.

I won't be there anymore
Get out of my way
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time

Well, I don't care now what you say
'Cos ev'ry day I'm feeling fine with myself
And I don't care now what you say
Hey I'll do alright by myself
'Cos I know.

'Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard
And you laughed in my face 'cos you held all the cards.
I don't care anymore.
And I really ain't bothered what you think of me
'Cos all I want of you is just to let me be.
I don't care anymore D'you hear? I don't care no more

I never did believe you much anyway.

I won't be there no more
So get out of my way.
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time
I don't care anymore
D'you hear? I don't care anymore
I don't care no more
You listening? I don't care no more
No more
You know I don't care no more
no more no more no more....

Anubis

Your post reminds of this video, ha.

YouTube - Not Giving a Fuck!

Oscelot

Yeah I tried this. It's pretty hard to not care about something when you actually really care about it alot. Good luck though.

I LOLed IRL at the video :D.

MadCat

What one needs to be careful about is when they choose to not care about anything but having fun for themselves, that they risk hurting other people in the process. The "don't care" attitude gets a lot of people hurt.

It's important to care what others think, because if not, you hurt people down the road and you don't even recognize it. Just my 2 pennies worth. There needs to be solutions and management found, not of disregarding other peoples feelings and opinions. If someone thinks you suck, you should care, because eventually, it will enable you to figure out ways to cope. At least, that's what should happen to those with enough self-insight to be able to monitor and adjust based on how other people feel around them.

^^Yeah I guess but like if one person doesn't like me it's no big deal there are people I don't like so why should I care whether one or two people don't like me? That wouldn't be fair.

Also yesterday was a really awesome day for me...I stopped over-thinking what I was gonna say and stuff and I actually realized I had a lot to say to my room mate and....I actually said most of the things I wanted to say! When you don't even think about it at all it really really helps!

Krista

I get this way too. Where I have this feeling like I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I hate sitting and doing nothing so I'm going to go out and have fun and say f*ck it all and it works. Until someone say something or a situation happens that brings me down...way down and then the mood is gone and I'm back to where I started. But I have some kick ass times on those high moments.