I can't take it anymore !

Clown

all I do is sitting home behind my pc...
Lost almost all of my friends, don't go out partying like normal people do.
suicidal thoughts are daily on my mind, I got already a plan.

February I go back to school, but its still a long road there.

What should I do ??? Try going out more partying even if it scares me to dead, trying to find a girlfriend or being hopeless staying home all day long.

I would want to contact someone on msn who is in the same postion as me.

Roman Legion

Want someone who can relate, you have just me him. I have to say without details, your life looks less bleak than mine. If you want to chat, PM me and we can find a mutually acceptable means of communicating. If this is the worst life offers you, trust me, it can get a whole lot worse.

neohorizon

Before everything, i'm sooo like you, i cant even leave home because of the Social Anxiety but i'm still thinking on parties and girls!

Man, i live in Brazil! i cant control my envy sometimes... So what i'll tell you is a thing that i'm really trying to do...

I think you should keep your feet on the ground, think more in the NOW.

partying and finding a girlfriend is really hard for us, dont be anxious about that, the right person will come in right hour!

People in this site really confuse priorities! You cant go to parties cause you dont leave home for nothing (i believe) and has a low self esteem. In my case i feel that i dont deserve to be in these places having fun or i feel that everybody is judging me...

To fight this i'm getting excuses to going out, like pay bills for my family, go shopping or just walking in the downtown. Also, professional help IS FREAKING IMPORTANT! I also went to some parties this year with close friends, i had fun... You dont need to dance or be the coolest guy, just stay close with them if you are not feeling good. Enjoy and meet new people!

PLZ READ THIS POST that i did in other thread:

You guys are arguing about life and thinking to put an end to everything...

But, what did you plant in the past to harvest now?

If you just ran away, didnt take risks and only avoided the fear, you chose to be where you are now!

if you dont want to live like this anymore, now is time to try new things and be brave! THINGS CANT GET WORSE!!!!

when i was thinking of death, i started going to church, confessed my sins and ask the priest for something that i could do to occupy my mind and my thoughts... so I started "working" in an asylum, it was great, i met many new people and some in a really bad situation... they dont judge us!

Remember: an Idle mind is the devils's workshop (bad thoughts)

Last edited:

LazyHermitCrab

Partying is such a waste of time imo. If you want to form relationships join a sport or do something artisitic. It's better then friends you only party with.

DevC

yeah, getting out of the house is not all about going to parties, if parties are not something you like to do its certainly not the end of the world.

Figure out your hobby, and find a group that shares that interest. For me its cars, I go to regular car meets every week, car related events like races and when I wanna be alone I work on my car at home and it distracts me from facing social problems.

Esperance

I don't think that this is a good idea to do things who scares you for the moment. I think you need to found a hobby to clean up your mind. I think you should do fun things until school, to go out there in a perfect condition.

all I do is sitting home behind my pc...
Lost almost all of my friends, don't go out partying like normal people do.
suicidal thoughts are daily on my mind, I got already a plan.

February I go back to school, but its still a long road there.

What should I do ??? Try going out more partying even if it scares me to dead, trying to find a girlfriend or being hopeless staying home all day long.

I would want to contact someone on msn who is in the same postion as me.

You should do something better with your life, make the next facebook or something. And then, when you have all the money in the world, then you can go partying and all.. haha.. j/k... I think partying is overrated.. :)