I can't let it go...

steviegerrard489

...my crush on my former co-worker.

Today I emailed her and she agreed to meet me for lunch in a park in central london. So we bought some lunch and sat and chatted for about an hour. It was fine but we mostly talked about work (not surprising because that's where we met). However, I know some stuff about her friends and housemates so I tried to get away from that topic...

Another thing I did was I made sure I greeted her with a hug before and after her lunch. (something I told myself I would do no matter what). It was just a single arm around her shoulder type hug (I'm a lot taller). Being more physical with women is something I need to improve if I ever want to get anywhere, flirting wise...

But I'm kind of haunted by the fact that there seems little chance of becoming her boyfriend. Her exes were arrogant guys not like me. I think if she went out with someone else I know it would drive me insane! I guess I should be thankful that she no longer works in the same department as me...

..anyway, I guess I should count my blessings as I bet some of you on here might not have the confidence to do what I did this lucnhtime...

At the end of the lunch she said she was not doing much this weekend because she was broke. So just as we were leaving I said "Well if you're not doing anything then give me a call..." Then she said something about going to a festival on saturday. I don't think it was an invite really. She has my number so if she really wants me to come she would probably send me text. She's quite confident really.

recluse

You are right..A lot of us would not have the confidence to do what you did, and you did ask her to give you a call. I don't think it matters that her ex's have all been arrogant, maybe she wants a guy who is not arrogant?

Helyna

recluse said:
You are right..A lot of us would not have the confidence to do what you did, and you did ask her to give you a call. I don't think it matters that her ex's have all been arrogant, maybe she wants a guy who is not arrogant?

I completely agree. If they're all her ex's, then something must be wrong. Keep it up!

kuze

I agree with the other posts, I could not do what you did, atleast not right now in my life. Its a commendable thing dealing with s.a. P.S. I'm a big liverpool fan too, even though I live in the us :D