I am soon will have to be independent

Apple Strudel

I have social phobia and right now I still do.

But the unique thing about it is I am going to be "kicked" out of my house by my parents whom are planning to migrate overseas and leave me here.

I am reaching mid 20's so yes I am going to get some tough lovin from them somewhere ard a few months down the road.

Anybody having the same problem as me? How do you survive by yourself? And nope I got no backup like relatives or such...because they all have their own family. Blame me for being so afraid of people the last time and when it comes to this...now i know having such a disease is such a pain/curse.

WeirdyMcGee

Living on your own for the first time will always be difficult.
Pretty much everyone will 'fail' the first time they live on their own but that's natural-- you just have to take whatever lessons you can from it and try not to make the same mistakes.

If you haven't already, I suggest you talk to your parents about your concerns.
They are logical; real concerns.
If you feel that you aren't prepared well enough to go on your own, there are things that can be done to help you along a bit but the first time will always be scary and going in completely blind is not fun but everyone needs to start somewhere.

new account

Do you have a good job? I don't know how you will survive on your own if you make less than 20$ an hour if you're in america.

Last edited: