I am alone.

DarkAngelos

I don't even know why am I writing this. Nothing is going to change anyway, it hasn't for my entire life.
The fact that I'm alone. All alone. That's the basic truth.
I live with my emotionless parents, with no friends nearby... Noone to talk to,to laugh with, to just socialize, you know? I live in a cold world,in a primitive society where people with no brain,no moral,but people with connections rule everything.
My biggest sin is that I'm a pacifist, used to be calm and a very good soul, I aim for knowledge, always to learn more,to know more,to see and feel more. Always trying to have empathy for other. To understand others. But, the world in which I'm stuck doesn't tolerate this. And that's why I'm alone. I hate violence. That's why I'm alone. I hate being shallow. That's why I'm alone. I hate unjustice of any kind... And there's so much of it around me... And that is destroying me. But noone knows. And noone cares. If I die, I'll be just a number. Nobody will remember. Because I'm alone.

Section_31

On SPW, no one is alone :).

I understand and share your frustrations dark, and i agree with what youve said. Sometimes the hardest part of life is living with the way the world is. its a depressing thing.

I for one am glad your on here. because everyone is unique, no two minds are alike at all. You have somthing to contribute, even if you dont know it yet.

mikebird

Banned
On SPW, no one is alone :).

I understand and share your frustrations dark, and i agree with what youve said. Sometimes the hardest part of life is living with the way the world is. its a depressing thing.

I for one am glad your on here. because everyone is unique, no two minds are alike at all. You have somthing to contribute, even if you dont know it yet.

I am with you on the loneliness thread. The roots of this has got me into a deep mess. I won't stop trying to dig myself out of my hole. It ain't easy. I just got a call from a recruiter. I'm sure I'm on every agency's blacklist.
Of course, every successful, thriving, wealthy, married recruiter, while possibly on holiday with 6 children, calling from Las Vegas, wants to speak to a number ONE applicant to answer the phone amidst their own celebration, fully employed for the last 50 years, willing to move to another job, going "whoooah, whoooooah!!! YEAH!!!"

I pick up the phone and say "Hi! It's Mike. Thanks for calling! What would you like to know?" I get no single word. They just hang up, instantly

Last edited:

cosmosis

It sounds like my life. I really know how you feel. It seems like everyone just wants to be famous or to be rich and people are manipulated and used to get there. I feel like I was born at the wrong time or the wrong place. I do not fit in at all. When I try to fit in, it feels so wrong and I end up retreating again. If I ever do something for someone, people look at me and wonder why or what's in it for me? I don't understand it. I never have a motive like that. Is it not enough to just care in this world?

Feathers

Oh gosh, we need more people like you!!

We care about you here, yup!!

There are still people out there who care about deep and meaningful things, you just need to find them!

I recommend reading about Highly Sensitive Person (some books and websites, if you google it) too!
And there are Facebook groups etc - and Greenpeace :) and idealist.org - and lots of humanitarian/non-profit organisations and charities other 'for peace' organisations who would really appreciate a volunteer or co-worker like you!! ....?
Is there anything like that where you live? Some look for people to work for them too...??

OceanMist

There is much sorrow in the world because like you said, a person's reputation is largely based on how much they talk, or in other cases their looks or wealth.

The person who is good person and talks a lot will be recognized as the best person in the world by all the people they know which is a lot......then the person who is just as good of a person but is quiet maybe has 1 or 2 people that care about them at all....and the rest of the people just don't care about the quiet person.

What I've used are generalizations but if you look at the gist of what I'm trying to say, you'll understand what I mean. Talking is revered as great no matter what is said, while quietness is often seen as standoffish and uncool.

The problem lies with most of society that thinks everyone should be like them.

Last edited:

DarkAngelos

There is much sorrow in the world because like you said, a person's reputation is largely based on how much they talk, or in other cases their looks or wealth.

The person who is good person and talks a lot will be recognized as the best person in the world by all the people they know which is a lot......then the person who is just as good of a person but is quiet maybe has 1 or 2 people that care about them at all....and the rest of the people just don't care about the quiet person.

What I've used are generalizations but if you look at the gist of what I'm trying to say, you'll understand what I mean. Talking is revered as great no matter what is said, while quietness is often seen as standoffish and uncool.

The problem lies with most of society that thinks everyone should be like them.

couldn't agree with you more.

DarkAngelos

It sounds like my life. I really know how you feel. It seems like everyone just wants to be famous or to be rich and people are manipulated and used to get there. I feel like I was born at the wrong time or the wrong place. I do not fit in at all. When I try to fit in, it feels so wrong and I end up retreating again. If I ever do something for someone, people look at me and wonder why or what's in it for me? I don't understand it. I never have a motive like that. Is it not enough to just care in this world?

I know...but that's not from like yesterday... this is going on since forever... but what is bugging me is that society in which I live changed from comunism to capitalism..... and my society took everything bad from capitalism.... rights- but without obligations toward each other, children from their early ages are shallow, don't care for education because they know that they will eventually get their i-pad, i-phone and some other expensive thing, besides that- people encurage abusive behavior, becaust ''that's the way it sould be'' because it's always like that...

sai

i am 20... i am love-shy... i am single... i have no hope... and.. i am scared.... :(