i admit it, im a nutter!

iamthenra

i was going to add something else there but i forgot!

i couldnt care less either! :D

LOL So what's this thread about? How goofy you are? How funny you are? You should have gone into comedy! LOL
3809863406_a4c628898e_o.gif

FOR REAL

Banned
LOL So what's this thread about? How goofy you are? How funny you are? You should have gone into comedy! LOL
3809863406_a4c628898e_o.gif

its all just about having a laugh, if anyone laughs at the p**s that i talk, then i feel like ive achieved something, but more to the point im glad ive made that person happy :D

even though i will be a miserable cnt the morn again!!

Lorraine Manca

Can you get that on a t-shirt? I wonder how people would treat you if you went around with a tee-shirt that read "I am proud to be psychotic" in the vein of the whole "be proud of you are" movements. Anyone brave enough? Cause I want to know how that'd go down.

FOR REAL

Banned
i want a t-shirt that sais "bugger off" and on the back of it sais "bugger off twice"
i think, that it will get the message across!

please excuse my language :)

iamthenra

i want a t-shirt that sais "bugger off" and on the back of it sais "bugger off twice"
i think, that it will get the message across!

please excuse my language :)

3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif
If I ever get up enough money, I want to come over to your island and shake your hand! You make me laugh all the time! You're a great guy, and funny as hell.... I would be proud to go on a "pub crawl" with you.... Then we could go and see 'Ol Nessie and shake it's flipper! LOL
I wonder if we could get Nessie drunk? LOL

FOR REAL

Banned
If I ever get up enough money, I want to come over to your island and shake your hand! You make me laugh all the time! You're a great guy, and funny as hell.... I would be proud to go on a "pub crawl" with you.... Then we could go and see 'Ol Nessie and shake it's flipper! LOL
I wonder if we could get Nessie drunk? LOL

aye nae bother, come and visit me anytime mate, i will give you the address of the looney bin im in! haha
dont bring any of that budweiser stuff though (beer made with rice rather upsets me, you know)
as for getting nessie drunk, hes probably drunk already cause hes a scottish dinosaur

any way thanks for your compliments mate, i must dash just now cause ive got so much things erm,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not to do!!:D

iamthenra

dont bring any of that budweiser stuff though (beer made with rice rather upsets me, you know)

What do you take me for? I like micro brews.... Give me a good lager, like Sam Adams... Mmmmm I had a great lager from Zimbabwe, if I remember right it was named after the river that flows over Victoria Falls.. Zambezi Lager... Mmmm Now that was a great beer!:D I don't drink that cheep water that most Americans call beer...
3759938187_bdddf48ec4_o.gif