hypnosis therapy for SAD

Dj SL

Before you are going to sleep get relaxed.

Imagine that you are in a teather; It's kinda dark and a save place no one is there. There's a big screen in the theater.

Take a sit anywhere you feel comfortable. When you look at the screen there is a picture of you (the picture has to be black and white). Take your soul to the movie recorder so you can watch the movie and u can watch you sitting in the teather. Imagine you going to your job, school, etc. Now you are in the picture (Black and white). Now play the movie in Black and white version. It's save because It's only a movie.

you can say hi, make eye-contact or conversation. Be aware of what's happening in the movie. see you're reactions, behaviors, feelings.

After that take your soul that is in the movie recorder to the picture. make it in color version and play back the movie.

Dj SL

hypnosis works for social phobia, you have to learn how to do it. close your eyes, relax all the parts of your body, inhale and exhale while relaxing then focus on a situation that u are afraid. Nothing is going to happen because you are just in a movie.

Dj SL

It works if you know auto hypnosis

1-Find a comfortable place (alone)

2- Close your eyes

3- relax all your body, inhale and exhale (Think about each part of your body, hands, legs, neck, arms, feet etc. while imagining that the tension of each part of your body disapper.

4-Start the movie in your mind.

5-After you finish the exercise; write how did you feel in the black and white version.
Also write how did you feel in the color version.

6- Do this once everyday for 2 weeks.

*Amy*

I tried it and saw some kind of movie in black and white wut I wasn't there. Instead there were some Disney characters (Minnie and Daisy) carrying a flower each and running through fields. Then there was a huge tree and that was the end of the movie. Can you give an interpretation for this?:D

Dj SL

yes, this kind of dream you saw minnie and Daisy, carrying a flower each and running through fields. It means that you wish love and friendship; About the huge tree, you want peace in your life.

*Amy*

I keep doing it (I am thinking about it seriously), but I can't succeed in social situations even in my hypnosis/imaginary state:D

*Amy*

I had a very improtant charge in a grat business, so I had to talk to customers. I didn't have any problem and I looked more or less self-confident, unless the customer was handsome::(: