Hullo! *waves*

eggpod

Hello there.

Although I'm pretty sure I don't have SA (unless it's a very mild form of it – I don't have panic attacks or anything like that), when I stumbled on this forum I found myself relating completely to so many issues posted here it's like I had written them myself.

It's very comforting to know that I'm not the only one out there that has problems with social situations and zero experience with relationships (not as much as a single date in my 36 years). You all seem like a really nice bunch though :)

Last edited:

eggpod

Yup welcome to the site,I like your avatar..I use to love lego when I was a kid :D

Hehe, I am enjoying the recent crop of Lego videogames and I live in the Westcountry, so a pirate seemed appropriate (and pirates are always cool).

Danfalc

Banned
Hehe, I am enjoying the recent crop of Lego videogames and I live in the Westcountry, so a pirate seemed appropriate (and pirates are always cool).

Ive never tried the video games,I should maybe indulge my inner kid and try some,and yeah pirates are just always cool :D Pirates and Ninja's :cool:

eggpod

Ive never tried the video games,I should maybe indulge my inner kid and try some,and yeah pirates are just always cool :D Pirates and Ninja's :cool:

The games are very accessible and free of major frustration. Great if you are a fan of the source material they are based on too.

Oh, and pirates always beat ninjas for coolness. Yarrr.