How's everyone doing?

philly2bits

I'm doing alright for a change and I don't care that this was a waste of forum space. I'm half tempted to use the announcement function but that may be pushing it.

Today is the first day in a very long time I haven't been wallowing in abject misery. I was actually able to act happy and not have it be a front to cover the fact I'm a miserable bastard. I still didn't do anything productive today, but keeping this attitude up is my main concern right now. Any tips to keep from sliding back?

If I were you I would write a recap of the whole day.
Include what you did, how you felt/acted, how you feel at the end of this great day etc.
Then it is there for you to read it (and be reminded of how great it felt) anytime you feel like you may be starting to lose this achieved attitude which made the day possible:)

Last edited:
Coyote's got it. Stay out of the head. Shadows lurk there. Past lurks there.

Just enjoy the moment. Don't worry about the moment coming to end. Cause that's not enjoying it.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Coyote's got it. Stay out of the head. Shadows lurk there. Past lurks there.

Just enjoy the moment. Don't worry about the moment coming to end. Cause that's not enjoying it.

Yes. It will dip; thats expected, enjoy the moment. BEfore I graduate I realize as annoying as some things are; I'll miss them. Today at school all day trying be mindful and do this... ITS GREAT. Keep occupied; your mind occupied; I regress when I have too much time TO regress; aka think; overthink. =)

philly2bits

Thanks everyone.

If I were you I would write a recap of the whole day.
Include what you did, how you felt/acted, how you feel at the end of this great day etc.
Then it is there for you to read it (and be reminded of how great it felt) anytime you feel like you may be starting to lose this achieved attitude which made the day possible:)

This was one of the points of making this thread. No I can look back an try to remember how I felt while making it. I won't bother writing down what I did since I can't remember anymore. Must not have been too memorable.

I've been preoccupied with getting a garden together so that may be the reason I feel good. But of course the garden will get to the point where I won't spend so long on any given day and that is when I fear the wallowing will return.

Thanks everyone.

This was one of the points of making this thread. No I can look back an try to remember how I felt while making it. I won't bother writing down what I did since I can't remember anymore. Must not have been too memorable.

I've been preoccupied with getting a garden together so that may be the reason I feel good. But of course the garden will get to the point where I won't spend so long on any given day and that is when I fear the wallowing will return.

When it comes time your garden is good and not in need of you constant attention, move on to another project.

Right now I am trying to decipher how to make a tower from my amassed collection of pennies. I think I have the temporary layout of the base. And I have an idea how it should, I want it to look.

Keep busy.

philly2bits

When it comes time your garden is good and not in need of you constant attention, move on to another project.

Right now I am trying to decipher how to make a tower from my amassed collection of pennies. I think I have the temporary layout of the base. And I have an idea how it should, I want it to look.

Keep busy.

A worthy goal if I ever heard one. I prefer making forts out of stacks of bills myself.