how to make wee signs

FOR REAL

Banned
I still have no idea what you are talking about with regard to little lines above the little signs or emoticons....???
icon_99.gif

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
just thought i would add this to my list for the future carry on!!

"Meh" is an interjection, often an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom. However, it can also be used to indicate agreement or disagreement. It can also be an adjective, meaning mediocre or boring.[1]

philly2bits

just thought i would add this to my list for the future carry on!!

"Meh" is an interjection, often an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom. However, it can also be used to indicate agreement or disagreement. It can also be an adjective, meaning mediocre or boring.[1]

Meh
biggrin.gif

FOR REAL

Banned
i was gony post this as a pm or visitor message but ive changed my mind::p:
originally i got FOR REAL from the ali g show
i say "for real" all the time.

when you go to a shop and you feel anxious and nervous, instead of saying "i dont know what you mean" just say 'for real' cause then it uturns eh, its reversed, cause now the guy behind the counter feels anxious, cause he/she doesnt have a clue what your talking aboot, so then you are the winner:)

ps. you can yous your own words (tell them anything, it shuts them up)

i was gony post this as a pm or visitor message but ive changed my mind::p:
originally i got FOR REAL from the ali g show
i say "for real" all the time.

when you go to a shop and you feel anxious and nervous, instead of saying "i dont know what you mean" just say 'for real' cause then it uturns eh, its reversed, cause now the guy behind the counter feels anxious, cause he/she doesnt have a clue what your talking aboot, so then you are the winner:)

ps. you can yous your own words (tell them anything, it shuts them up)
haha i like your logic

FOR REAL

Banned
thanks island chic :)

"Hi There! First you will need your photos uploaded to photobucket or equivilant if you have not already. Then copy