How To Care?

206Raider

It cannot be done, I'm stuck in my ways for good, might as well accept it and it feels good at the moment. My whole life all I ever wanted to do was have a wife and have children and live in a nice little house but I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't really care about that anymore, maybe be a old lonely hippie, eskimo or something lol, maybe I can get by by myself. My family is bound to be completely seperated for good soon but nobody talks to eachother anyway, since my grandpa died, he was a drunk but he was real and he kept everyone together so R.I.P. I don't know where to go. My room is like a tornado hit it and that's unusual for me, just a characteristic of a depressed man with nothing to lose I guess. I'm sitting trying to plot my next move but I'm stumped, I cannot think of any answers on how to feel better about myself and the fire in my heart is out. Truth is I'm bored with the world, just been a bad week I guess. Ever just feel like f*** "everythings okay" and "things get better" is bs? Eh, maybe tomorrow will be good?::(:

U

userremoved

Emotions are both a blessing and a curse. Personally I would rather do without them altogether. Because joyful moments can be easily forgotten within days, while sadness can be remembered for years.