How much does ugly really count?!?

Kien

coriander1992 said:
Kien said:
coriander1992 said:
SocialRetahd said:
Moonie said:
Well, I guess the main reason I am so called 'attacking' Kien is because I feel sorry for him. Perhaps he does not care, but I hate the idea of ANYONE missing out on their perfect someone over something as trivial as breasts (or what have you?)...As a previous poster said, what if he finds a woman who is absolutely awesome in every way- except her less than perfect breasts? I just think you are really shutting the door to great opportunities- if one has this viewpoint.

God you're dumb.

They're not dumb at all, they've made a very good point actually. :)?
She missunderstood.

Me?
Nope, but miss Moonie. Gosh how many quotes. 8O

osse said:
I fell in love once with a girl whom I didn't find pretty at first and I'm sure this happens to a lot of people.
The opposite of my last case then.

coriander1992

Kien said:
coriander1992 said:
Kien said:
coriander1992 said:
SocialRetahd said:
Moonie said:
Well, I guess the main reason I am so called 'attacking' Kien is because I feel sorry for him. Perhaps he does not care, but I hate the idea of ANYONE missing out on their perfect someone over something as trivial as breasts (or what have you?)...As a previous poster said, what if he finds a woman who is absolutely awesome in every way- except her less than perfect breasts? I just think you are really shutting the door to great opportunities- if one has this viewpoint.

God you're dumb.

They're not dumb at all, they've made a very good point actually. :)?
She missunderstood.

Me?
Nope, but miss Moonie. Gosh how many quotes. 8O

osse said:
I fell in love once with a girl whom I didn't find pretty at first and I'm sure this happens to a lot of people.
The opposite of my last case then.

Ahh right, ok. Gosh you do confuse me :lol: