How long were you stuck in the house?

DespairSoul

When you say "going out" you mean leaving the house at all?
How can you spend 4 months inside your house, dont you need to buy food, or you got someone buying it for you?

hello,

This was my record 4 months and i was meaning at all. Yes someone was going shopping for me, no work, no school etc. Was really horrible. I still dont shop very rare if i do i avoid this so much as i can. Only on holidays and if someone go with me.

shybutsexy

hello,

This was my record 4 months and i was meaning at all. Yes someone was going shopping for me, no work, no school etc. Was really horrible. I still dont shop very rare if i do i avoid this so much as i can. Only on holidays and if someone go with me.

Wow thats cool, good for you congrats, what would i do to have that. In my case if i dont go out to go to school, go to work and also do the shopping for my family, my mom will kick me out of the house ::eek::

DespairSoul

Wow thats cool, good for you congrats, what would i do to have that. In my case if i dont go out to go to school, go to work and also do the shopping for my family, my mom will kick me out of the house ::eek::

Ya thank u, but i feel more bad about it as positive. Is very good for you that u are forced do stuff and dont avoid them. Like that u will not be extremely anxious like me and able do more progress. Training social skills can help u a lot. Important that i know everythig but im not able do it. ::eek::

Last edited:
well:D i will but my avpd propably will not let me and i will make mistakes rather as asking yaay. Or is more pride that i want not look i cant so good english=) Really im honesty truly confused. Thank u::eek::

lol, I'll add this to my 'tell me about your avpd' collection! :D