How long do you guys think your SP will last?

WelshOne

I feel I'm over the worst of my anxiety, in the way that I can at least leave the house on my own now. I'm now also attending college and can begin to see myself having a job in the future.

However, being back in college makes me realize that I'm just back to where I was before I had my depression and broke down, and that does not mean cured. There are still things which cause me a great deal of anxiety - women for one, public speaking or being the center of attention for another. I'm determined not to let my anxiety stop me completely in those areas, though.

Jake123

Banned
It'll last for all eternity. Once I die, the universe will continue expanding until it reaches the point where it begins reversing into the big crunch and all matter will again be a singularity. Then, the big bang will happen again, the universe will begin to expand until 14 billion years later all matter has rearranged as an exact replica of what it is now and I will be born and go through hell all over again, and this cycle will continue forever.

WelshOne

It'll last for all eternity. Once I die, the universe will continue expanding until it reaches the point where it begins reversing into the big crunch and all matter will again be a singularity. Then, the big bang will happen again, the universe will begin to expand until 14 billion years later all matter has rearranged as an exact replica of what it is now and I will be born and go through hell all over again, and this cycle will continue forever.

Have hope!

Most scientists believe in an Omega value of less than 1, meaning that the Universe will expand forever (no Big Crunch)! If you ever hear someone talking about 'saddle shaped' space-time, then they too are on board with this theory!

Yeah, I studied a little astronomy. :rolleyes:::p:

iamthenra

Lets see... I'm no math major, but I had SA since I was around 6 till now and I am 41...pushing on 100. Me thinks I will die a virgin with SA..... Just as well, I am sure I would be a horrible lover anyways.... Haha!