How I genuinly believe everyone can cure their anxiety.

bigchris

I'm currently writing out a long article, going into depth of what I have mentioned in the original post and I honestly believe if you follow what it says, you'll feel much better. If the webmaster allows me I will post it hopefully in the next week. Hopefully I'll be allowed, looking forward to posting it. :D

EscapeArtist

Nice :) Looking forward to seeing it
An article section would be just what this site could use...! Hopefully he approves

Phoenixx

I'm currently writing out a long article, going into depth of what I have mentioned in the original post and I honestly believe if you follow what it says, you'll feel much better. If the webmaster allows me I will post it hopefully in the next week. Hopefully I'll be allowed, looking forward to posting it. :D
^ I'm looking forward to, hopefully, reading it :)

systemanic

Gosh i'm all for healthy living, but that's just too much effort, I won't be able to have any energy to live if I restrict my life like that. I'm not convinced that all natural products are the answer. I have sensitive skin and natural ingredients aren't necessarily gentle. Unfortunately I can't escape mold as I live in a rainy part of England

Yes, it does probably seem quite a lot of work, but its actually barely any work at all. This is because I made the changes over several years, and nowadays it's all about just "maintaining my habits", which I find is really easy.

That's true. I've come accross some natural products that had a worse effect on me than their "chemical" counterparts!

With some minimal effort I believe that you can indeed rid most of the mold in your house. Try a few things (in combination) such as:
- open all windows/doors for several minutes every day (at least; a good idea is to leave some open for several hours)
- install an extractor fan(s) (esp in bathroom)
- have an air-dehumidifier (or alternatively use a product such as "Damp Rid" crystals)
- whenever you notice some mold growth, wipe it off (for me this is mainly just the insides of my windows, which I wipe every few months)

patrice

I think you are on to something chris. All my anxiety stemmed from taking t4 which is thyroid medication. I take a little iodized salt now. Perhaps the adrenal fatigue is caused by thyroid meds. I am going to try t3 also. Please keep studying this. I never had social phobia or anxiety before i took thyroid meds but after I felt my body revolt against me and that fear is what changed me. I know there is a cure out there because I tried 5htp and it completely cured me for a few hours and so did niacin and tryptophan but not as completely as the 5htp. The 5htp stopped working after a few hours and I became sick from it so I am not advocating it but it showed me that we can be cured. We are this close. anyway keep pressing on and looking for a cure