How have you changed?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm almost the same - I can definitely relate to the whole huvin an easier time communicating via text rather than speaking.

Ah do the whole "thought-editing process" in ma head as well when talking - also sound quite robotic with ma responses as well. Still not sure if me thinking afore ah speak has help any since it still tends to come as nonsense. At least to me anyway. :bigsmile:

Though, ah gave up trying to make friends after High School since the few friends I did attempt to maintain contact with didn't hang around long.

To some extend ah've gotten worse as I've gotten older, sadly. But I think that was mainly due to me being fairly introverted compared to the rest of my family. Y'know, being expected to be like them to some extent.

I think I just need to accept and be happy within myself. Stop comparing myself to others. And see the positive in being alone.

Anyway, that's about all I've got to say. :)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I've changed a lot over the years. I sought help from a psychiatrist and only got worse.
I found (luckily) a good psychologist and have made some inroads. I'm far from 'fixed' though.
But I accept that I'll have my good and bad days. I'll keep trying to improve.
Now I've realised WHERE I need to improve. I don't want to fit in with the masses.
I just want to be myself and be happy with that.

Metal_isthe_Answer

Aside from losing weight I dont think I've really changed at all. I listen to heavier metal than I did then, and I certainly feel more intelligent, but I also feel significantly more depressed.
Hell, when I see a photo of myself I dont even think I look much older, and its a 12 year age difference.