how do you spend your day?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Summer break starts tomorrow for me, so I will be doing pretty much nothing, besides internet, TV, drawing, chatting and music. I will feel useless and down... More than usual.

applegirl

Since I have a dog and bird I kind of put my heart into taking care of them or distracting my "friendless" state by playing or spending time with them. I have lots of free time if I'm not in school full time or i have a long school break. personally i feel like i don't do much of anything. i like reading fantasy novels. i do spend a fair amount of time trying to improve my second language (it's not english). i like animals. My mini hobby is collecting stamps. My favorite shows are Dexter (trust me I'm not like dexter at all in real life!) and America's Next Top model. i think of all the things i could do outside of the house. go shopping for clothes, jewelry, groceries, etc only i feel lonely every time thinking of it cause i have no one to go with. when i do slip out of the house to get somewhere on my own for my own comfort and enjoyment i often do it when no one else is around at home. it embarrasses me just to think about telling my parents i'm going out somewhere like the mall where people would obviously go with a friend or something but i have nobody. there's only two people i can even remotely imagine me hanging out with. one is a childhood best friend and another is a high school friend both of whom i'm still in contact with but haven't seen in person for a long time. I wish I could do something I am really fond of and use it in a good way for all this spare time (if not for my social phobia getting in the way..)

Honda

Summer break starts tomorrow for me, so I will be doing pretty much nothing, besides internet, TV, drawing, chatting and music. I will feel useless and down... More than usual.

You will need to find an outdoor activity.. Do something productive since its gonna be a waste anyways..

Kustamogen

Banned
I play far too many video games....especially for someone my age (29)

and a lot of time on the net....anything to distract my mind

ThePunisher

how do you spend your day?
i know this is a repetitive question but i have lots of free time these days and i don't know how to use it in a good way.
i use most of my time behind my pc/internet without any purpose.
please let me know how old are you too.
any book, website, self help ... would be appreciated

I'm 23 and at the moment just sitting home playing World of warcraft and surfing the net. I just recently finished my course in college btw so I'm on my holidays :) I've been too lazy to do anything else atm, but I'm thinking of going out to the movies with my bro or friends.

2ate

Been out of school for vacation. I stay up late like I am doing right now. browse/post on forums. Read up on subjects that pertain to my major (radiology tech). Take a small walk outside. Sleep.