how do I make friends?

Sounds to me like your parents are the problem.
What parent accepts that their child gets beat up and bullied and then blames the child.
I think Feathers is right. These girls are jealous.
Best solution is to tell the principal what's going on. Tell them who is bullying you and how they've framed you, and you're not going to accept getting suspended for someone elses actions.

quinc

Honestly the best way to make friends is to not think about making friends. and i dont want to sound corny but be your self. i use to have this problem to with people just be as nice as you can and as outgoing as possible and you will learn not to care so much when your talking to them. some poeple will like you and some wont and thats how it goes. and to be perfectly honest, do YOU think your better than everyone else in your class because thats the wrong way to go about anything thinking your better than everyone else. "You cant take an ego to the bank and cash it" so its worthless. regardless this shelly chick shouldnt be doing that and at least you stood up for yourself dont let anybody touch you that you dont want to. i guess try talking to a teacher Obviously when nobody is around and if shelly continues to bully you, you might need to be a little more persistent with your parents and switch to a different school.

joyce

Well my dad doesn't really care and my mom is with her boyfriend and she doesn't think of me as her child anymore
'

Well my dad doesn't really care and my mom is with her boyfriend and she doesn't think of me as her child anymore
'

Man that's a bad situation.
Others have mentioned the cops, that might be your only solution. And tell the principal you'll sue if he doesn't stop it.

I remember when I was young, in the 5th grade, there were some kids bullying me. The teacher was watching as they did it. I told them to stop and they didn't. So I got pissed and told that teacher I'm telling the principal you won't do anything about it. Man she followed me all the way down the hallway trying to get me not to say anything.
I can't remember what happened after that, but I remember it being a moment when I felt I was in control.

You are in control, so never feel as if you aren't. There are things you can do. I personally want to teach those girls a few lessons myself, but unfortunately this isn't a virtual reality forum. All I can do is type.

I wish you the best of luck though because you're a very beautiful girl and I have no doubt those girls are jealous.
Fighting back can be good if you are strong enough. If someone touches you, touch them back. Just know at that point the cops won't help you.

quinc

'

Well that aint right, you need to do whats best for you and talk to a teacher then and if your your in highschool and the teacher dosent do anything just dont show up for that class thats what id do and if your teacher complains to your parents that your not showing up for class tell them why and if they dont do anything... dont go to that class and make up the class in summer school your obviously not getting any help from family so you got figure out this problem solo

quinc

if your referring "BAD at home" as to child abuse then you need to get some serious help. but you need to talk to someone at that school. i mean if those girls screwed your hair up how come none of the teachers said anything about it. you should show them any abuse she caused to you.